Cheaper Chocolate Shakeology Alternative?

Options
124»

Replies

• woodshel2
    Options
    I like Dymazite Elite Fusion Rich Chocolate Shake- findit on ebay 50 bucks for 4 lbs... free shipping
  • danarmcbride
    danarmcbride Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I bought the 21 Day fix and it came with a month of shakeology (I picked vanilla). I like it fine but the cost is just way too much on a monthly basis. So, I've been looking and reading and trying to be informed. I found this article and it has some really good info.

http://bodymoment.org/shakeology-alternative/

I just bought the 21-day fix system, but opted not to get Shakeology because the cost seemed just too over the top... I LOVE this article and have just purchased the Optimum Nutrition 100% Whey Gold Standard in Double Rich Chocolate, and will continue to take my multi-vitamin and am so excited now to start the program! Thanks for the great advice :-)
  • Patty_L78
    Patty_L78 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Thanks! Finally I helpful article that shows actual facts!
  • MarvelousMrs
    MarvelousMrs Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    Wow - what a great thread!

Has anyone tried GNC's Total Lean brand of shake mixes?
  • ajp1999
    ajp1999 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Optimum Nutrition Gold Standard100% Whey- chocolate .. it's the next best think to Shakeology for me.
  • McMekawi
    McMekawi Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Can I play devil's advocate and think out loud that $4 a day for a meal replacement is not that bad at all? I mean to get a small healthy lunch while at work I pay anything around 7 to 12 dollars..
  • Sharonmdenham
    Sharonmdenham Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    I love chocolate shakeology but can't justify the costs anymore- anyone know of an alternative brand that tastes as good with similiar nutrition and calories?
    I use complete nutrition's Vcore chocolate every morning and mix it with instant coffee and water. It is 150 calories and because it is a protein shake it keeps me full. They have different flavors too which I have only tasted the vanilla but it is a really strong vanilla. It works for me and my budget, about $1.63 per shake before I add the instant coffee.

https://www.completenutrition.com/sports-nutrition/v-core-vantage/