What do I do if..

Options
13»

Replies

• kaotik26
    kaotik26 Posts: 590 Member
    Options
    In all reality staring at his junk would probably end up sending the wrong signals. If your uncomfortable with telling him to stop then take it to someone higher.
  • weighlossforbaby
    weighlossforbaby Posts: 847 Member
    Options
    I'm sorry but I"d be staring at your boobs too.

Seriously though, is he staring or leering? If he's just looking at them and then looking away then I don't see a problem with it. If he's leering, complete with tongue hanging out, panting and making grabby motions with his hands then I"d be a little creeped out and would probably say something.

No he just glances. But like 4 times in a span of 5 minutes talking to him.
    Like he cant help it or something

*looks at profile pic*

Yeah. Neither can I. LOL!

lol whats wrong with my profile pic?!

There's nothing wrong with your profile pic! Men will always look no matter what.
  • DieVixen
    DieVixen Posts: 790 Member
    Options

GIRLS, has this happened to any of you?? what did you do?!

ask for a raise
  • zombiesama
    zombiesama Posts: 755 Member
    Options
    Next time you "catch" him looking, simply say, "Thank you for the compliment." If he wonders what you mean, simply say, "i see you're admiring my breasts, thank you for the compliment." That just might embarass him enough to stop looking.

I think he would take that as an invitation to continue admiring... lol
  • rgf95
    rgf95 Posts: 2,439 Member
    Options
    Does he look or stare? I have a guy at my work who always looks at my boobs. He looks at my face, then at my boobs, then my face, then my boobs. I can tell he feels embarrassed about it, yet he still does it. It's like they're magnetic.
    Glad I will be retiring soon.. No more HR problms! lol. Really, If you find it uncomfortable, tell him. If he is your boss - he knowa the rules.
  • legs_n_bacon
    legs_n_bacon Posts: 478 Member
    Options
    I worked with someone who would always stare at me with this creepy look on his face. It was extremely uncomfortable. I went to a friend's party, walk in the backyard and there he is with his wife and kids! He was my friend's neighbor. I went right up to his wife and introduced myself, and said to him, wow all this time we've spent together at work and you've never mentioned you were married (while I touched hisarm). He never stared at me again after that.
  • christine24t
    christine24t Posts: 6,064 Member
    Options
    When you catch him looking cross your arms over your chest or if you are close to your desk grab a sweater and while putting it on over emphasis the covering of your chest. Should be a subtle hint.

Yeah, this. He'll probably feel so awkward if you give him a hint. If not, go to HR and say, "This is awkward, but I think ____ stares at my chest sometimes. I'm not sure if it's on purpose or not, but I was just wondering if maybe you could send out an email to staff reminding them of the sexual harassment policy. At this point, I don't want to confront him but I think an update would be great."
    The top you're wearing in your profile pic, which I assume is at work given your wearing your badge on a lanyard.

What do you consider that top... Conservative? Revealing? Sexy? Business Wear? Bar Clothing? What do YOU consider it.

We don't know if it could be at a second job or anything. I wouldn't call that corporate wear so quite possibly that could be an extra second job.