Am I eatting to much salad?

Options
13»

Replies

• NormalSaneFLGuy
    NormalSaneFLGuy Posts: 1,344 Member
    Options
    first question: Did you toss it before eating it?

second: What did you add for seasoning and flavor? It could be something in there.

third: Was it good product? I find when I go to street venders that it's often old and tainted.

fourth: Is it all salads or just yours? I make a great tossed salad and I'm sure you'd like it and suffer no ill consequences.

actually your salad sounds really good.

I can show you how to toss it just right. A little bit of practice, some low calorie dressing, and people will be begging to eat some too!

oh, you have a technique you prefer? and does it matter what type of dressing?

Indeed. I have my own that I make myself. I'm confident you'd develop a taste for it.
  • verbalriot
    Options
    I eat a salad every day for lunch...greens won't kill ya
  • Melanie_RS
    Melanie_RS Posts: 417 Member
    Options
    I'd rather eat salads than carry around poop lodged in your colon for days stinking up your insides.

I'm pretty proud of having clean pipes...it's miserable when you are backed up. I'd be eating more salads for that very reason!!

enjoy! pooping is good!
  • BlueJean4114
    BlueJean4114 Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    I eat salads all the time,
    and i usually use a huge variety of veggies and fruits in my salads,
    all kinds.

and sometimes i use many many different 'salad' recipes,
    yeah,
    actual salad recipes!
    when i have the ingredients.

usually, i just throw in all kinds of whatever vegetables i have on hand,
    plus raisins in most every salad cuz i love raisins,
    and something to be the croutons, like smashed up Ramen noodles, or dry stuffing mix,
    cuz i don't like 'real' croutons that much, and prefer tiny crunchy things which cling to the greens better, than a lone "too big" crouton here or there in the salad.

but, sometimes,
    i look over the salad recipes here:
    http://www.kraftrecipes.com/home.aspx

and here is the list of salad recipes:
    http://www.kraftrecipes.com/recipes/search/SearchResults.aspx?searchtext=salad&u2=salad&start=1&rsort=

and make some specific salad recipe, to jazz it up from time to time,
    occasionally tweaking the salad recipe to lower the calories.
    AT first, i thought, how dumb, to follow a RECIPE for a salad? just throw stuff in the bowl!
    but, some of those salad recipes really ARE a nice change up now and then.

but usually, most every veggie i have, plus some fruits, go into my salads.

most of my life, til recently, i've eaten tons of veggies, a fairly high fiber diet, doesn't freak me out at all. But, of course, DO hydrate to make sure you are not losing fluids.
    You could try adding in a banana, too, which tends to slow things down a bit, if you really see this as a problem.
    and buy candles to burn, lol.
    er, sorry.
  • kristin1493
    kristin1493 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    first question: Did you toss it before eating it?

second: What did you add for seasoning and flavor? It could be something in there.

third: Was it good product? I find when I go to street venders that it's often old and tainted.

fourth: Is it all salads or just yours? I make a great tossed salad and I'm sure you'd like it and suffer no ill consequences.

So gross yet so funny!