More than just an NSV...

Options
13»

Replies

• shgreenw
    shgreenw Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Way to go! You are so much stronger than you thought!!!! I'm very impressed by your determination! :flowerforyou:
  • tosmoothash
    tosmoothash Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    awesome nsv!!!
  • SARgirl
    SARgirl Posts: 572 Member
    Options
    Awesome!! I actually went back and read it several times because it's that good of a story! That had to make your day and then some!!! Great job!
  • mom2mozart
    mom2mozart Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing... That is a fantastic feeling. I remember when I did 5 miles a few months back and it is amazing. Keep working at it and soon you will be amazed by what your body will be able to withstand. Keep up the good work!!!
  • megsmom2
    megsmom2 Posts: 2,362 Member
    Options
    Such a great story! Congrats! And how nice of that guy to give you such encouragement. He rocks too!
  • KCramer12
    KCramer12 Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    That is something to b very proud of! Amazing job!
  • mamagooskie
    mamagooskie Posts: 2,964 Member
    Options
    great job!
  • larwal6312
    larwal6312 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    That's a great NSV. Keep it up.
  • mehaffeymk
    mehaffeymk Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    wow! i'm super impressed at that! i'm kinda tearing up! lol. i had the same type of experiences during gym. one time during a school "Field Day" in fourth grade, I had been signed up to run the race that goes once lap around the track. only a fourth of a mile. i panicked in the weeks before the event because i knew i couldn't do it. i even had my mom take me out and practice running. i ended up asking to have my name taken off the list to run the race. in the end, they didnt take my name off the list and called my name over the intercom with the other runners in front of the whole elementary. i was mortified because all of my friends were like "why aren't you going? go! hurry up!" um no. these people obviously dont understand being a fat kid and just not being able to do it.

point is... i get it. and the fact that you completed a whole mile without stopping is amazing. i cant do that yet. or i don't have the confidence to do it yet.

good job :)
  • Halleeon
    Halleeon Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    AWww, that's super sweet. Wonderful job :tear:
  • AlissaMyron
    Options
    Everyone on here is amazing. I read these comments over and over. They may seem insignificant to you, but your taking time to encourage and inspire means the world. From the bottom of my heart, thank you. :')
  • BeanyFrog13
    BeanyFrog13 Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    That's awesome!! Way to go!

1397731.png
  • sefrank
    sefrank Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    That's awesome! Congrats!! :flowerforyou: I can't wait for the day that I can run a a mile plus again! I'm training for a 10K in November. I got super excited the other day when I was able to increase my running interval to 2min with a 1.5 min walking recovery and was able to do those intervals for 45min :smile:
  • ChristineEaton7210
    ChristineEaton7210 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Ali ~ thanks for sharing! What an incredible achievement! You've become today's inspiration for me!
    Keep up the great work!

PS.......I'm new to MFP feel free to add me as a friend anyone.....
  • gerripho
    gerripho Posts: 479 Member
    Options
    Way to go! I don't know if your high school class will have a five year reunion or if you will have to wait for the ten year reunion. Either way, make sure you get to it and knock their socks off!
  • BarbACona
    Options
    That is so awesome, thank you for sharing your inspiring story to spur all the rest of us MFPers on. God Bless and keep up the good work!
  • slboling
    slboling Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    That is so beyond awesome!!! Big high five for the determination!!!
  • itsmedicinalbacon
    Options
    great story-thank you for sharing!! that was awesome!!
  • GaidenJade
    GaidenJade Posts: 171
    Options
    Loved this story! Congrats! That is wonderful, fantastic! Great job!
  • RealWomenLovePitbulls
    Options
    that is awesome!!!! great job!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!