You know you had a good workout when...

Options

Replies

• ball858
    ball858 Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    When you can't eat / drink / wash your hair etc... as your arms hurt too much to lift above navel level
  • ShannonTodd
    ShannonTodd Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    When my sports bra and workout pants/shorts are soaking wet! :bigsmile:
  • bpotts44
    bpotts44 Posts: 1,066 Member
    Options
    You get off your bike and you're too tired to make it up the step out of the garage.
  • missmayeb
    missmayeb Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    Looking in the mirror while getting in the shower and you can see a hint of the muscles you are creating.
  • Jesstruhan
    Jesstruhan Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    the next day your muscles are screaming at you (in a good way).
  • sexyrosey
    sexyrosey Posts: 137
    Options
    When you get home to take a shower and.... washing your hair seems like another workout! :wink:
  • starlite_79
    starlite_79 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    It hurts to sit down and go pee.

^ THIS! oh my gosh, i did my first ever kettlebell workout on wednesday. still having the owie feeling in my quads when i sit down to pee. (or just sit down in general. but this made me LOL)
  • alpine1994
    alpine1994 Posts: 1,915 Member
    Options
    you can't wash your hair the next morning
    your long hair is soaked from root to tip with sweat
    your face is bright red after
    you're super high on endorphins
  • sjtreely
    sjtreely Posts: 1,014 Member
    Options
    Your right leg shakes when you press on the gas pedal to go home. And continues to shake for the first couple minutes while you drive.
  • CarmenSandiegoInVA
    CarmenSandiegoInVA Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    When you legs are trembling when you are done, and your hair is SO wet it feels like you washed it.
  • missmayeb
    missmayeb Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    Oh this is my other favorite, when you are done with your run but a great song just came on and you decide to just keep on running.
  • Angie__1MR
    Angie__1MR Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    It hurts to sit down and go pee.

^this
  • oldy76
    oldy76 Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    When you've had such a big upper body workout that you are too weak to take your sports bra off!! Or your arms are shaking so much it makes it hard to turn the steering wheel on the drive home from the gym.
  • sdumma
    sdumma Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Your regular workout pants are getting too big and you have to keep pulling them up...until about mid way though your workout. Then they don't budge because their so sticky
  • Juliejustsaying
    Juliejustsaying Posts: 2,332 Member
    Options
    Have to scrub the equipment down because your back and *kitten* are sweating so bad...nasty, but love it.
  • LowcarbNY
    LowcarbNY Posts: 546 Member
    Options
    You know you had a good workout when... you puke on your running shoes. :laugh:
  • Sox90716
    Sox90716 Posts: 976 Member
    Options
    Doves cry.:smile:
  • ChristyRunStarr
    ChristyRunStarr Posts: 1,600 Member
    Options
    your long hair is soaked from root to tip with sweat
    your face is bright red after

Defintely these!

Also.....when you're stretching after a run and you're bending over and sweat starts dripping down your face so much so you feel like it started to rain-I love this feeling and makes me know my workout kicked *kitten*!
  • princessage117
    princessage117 Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    When my legs feel wobbly and I can barely peel my clothes off cause they are so sweaty
  • RCS17
    RCS17 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    When you feel stronger than Superman...... :P