You know you had a good workout when...

Options

Replies

• ericgAU
    ericgAU Posts: 271
    Options
    ......when the simple act of walking resembles more of a limp and even worse occasionally stumbling around like you're drunk. DOMS on legs is the worst but a great sign that growth is occurring.

Oh my! You've reminded me of 'leg jerking' the next day while you walk.. I am in Uni in the Welsh Valleys and there are a LOT of stairs, my friends were laughing at me one day as I couldn't walk the stairs at my normal pace, I couldn't trust my muscles not to jerk and make me fall up the stairs.. or down on the way down for that matter! lol Love it though!!

Yep. That's the one! Those legs may as well flap in the wind they're that useless;)
  • msmith2020
    msmith2020 Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    When you get off the treadmill and THEN realize how much you sweated!!
  • dwh77tx
    dwh77tx Posts: 513 Member
    Options
    your ponytail is wet and stuck to your neck
  • amberiam
    amberiam Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    You lift as much weight as the men in your warrior class! ;)
  • porffor
    porffor Posts: 1,212 Member
    Options
    ......when the simple act of walking resembles more of a limp and even worse occasionally stumbling around like you're drunk. DOMS on legs is the worst but a great sign that growth is occurring.

Oh my! You've reminded me of 'leg jerking' the next day while you walk.. I am in Uni in the Welsh Valleys and there are a LOT of stairs, my friends were laughing at me one day as I couldn't walk the stairs at my normal pace, I couldn't trust my muscles not to jerk and make me fall up the stairs.. or down on the way down for that matter! lol Love it though!!

Yep. That's the one! Those legs may as well flap in the wind they're that useless;)

lol but sooooo satisfying! After you can trust them to at least hold your weight again! lol
  • JennifercitaDEgomez
    Options
    When you're still sweating after drying off from taking a shower. Happens to me quite alot......

I THOUGHT IT WAS ONLY ME!!! jijiji am so glad to find out that is GOOD! JAJAJA
  • TrailRunner61
    TrailRunner61 Posts: 2,505 Member
    Options
    When my grandson won't let me hold him and gives me strange looks because I'm soaking wet from my bike ride! He is only 19 months old. :)
  • TrailRunner61
    TrailRunner61 Posts: 2,505 Member
    Options
    When you're still sweating after drying off from taking a shower. Happens to me quite alot......

This too! I shower then dry off with a towel then have to blowdry all the sweat off before I can even get dressed! Gotta love making those fat cells cry AFTER your workout too.
  • AllyCatXandi
    AllyCatXandi Posts: 329 Member
    Options
    ...when you stroll back to your dorm in a tank top + running shorts, feeling perfectly warm despite the winter, and recieving a few odd stares as you do so.
  • TyFit08
    TyFit08 Posts: 799 Member
    Options
    When you feel like you've been in a fight or maybe hit by a truck

and when you tell your husband not tonight
  • OtterAmber
    OtterAmber Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    When getting your feet into the tub for a shower takes more than 5 seconds.
  • Plates559
    Plates559 Posts: 869 Member
    Options
    When people stop their work outs to watch you.
  • Capt_Apollo
    Capt_Apollo Posts: 9,026 Member
    Options
    when gym management comes and tells you that you have to calm down because you are frightening the other patrons
  • Firno
    Firno Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I am still sweating half an hour after my workout.
  • reneelee
    reneelee Posts: 877 Member
    Options

^^This
    and when I feel like I'm going to vomit or pass out durring a workout, after this passes I have runners high.
  • reneelee
    reneelee Posts: 877 Member
    Options
    When you get home to take a shower and.... washing your hair seems like another workout! :wink:

Yes heavy arms!
  • minnesota_deere
    minnesota_deere Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    when your exhausted and take a GU shot, you can feel it pumping through your body and your ready for round 2!!
  • angelalf1979
    angelalf1979 Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    It hurts to sit down and go pee.

:laugh:

This happens to me after starting 30 Day Shred. Damn that Jillian Michaels!!
  • jdswaker
    jdswaker Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    When people stop their work outs to watch you.

LOL...definitely this! Add when you have to roll your undies off afterward to take a shower.
  • ashleyconstantine
    ashleyconstantine Posts: 73 Member
    Options

I thought I was the only one who did that also.