Replies

• barkin43
    barkin43 Posts: 508 Member
    Options
    I think it's because I weigh too much.
  • Skych123
    Skych123 Posts: 96
    Options
    i just love good food - my family shows their love for you by making the most delicious foods possible. its just so tasty sofl.gif
  • HurricaneElaine
    HurricaneElaine Posts: 984 Member
    Options
    I love to eat. I hate to sweat. That's why.
  • VeggieKidMandy
    VeggieKidMandy Posts: 575 Member
    Options
    i love pasta.
  • 12skipafew99100
    12skipafew99100 Posts: 1,669 Member
    Options
    I eat too much in general.
  • poedunk65
    poedunk65 Posts: 1,336 Member
    Options
    everyone is fat for one reason. They use food as a crutch and eat too much.
  • Contrarian
    Contrarian Posts: 8,138 Member
    Options
    I'm not fat, but when I gained weight, it was because consuming more calories than I was burning. Like everyone.
  • janelleross
    janelleross Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    I love Starbucks and Fast Food! And, I hate cooking ...
  • HurricaneElaine
    HurricaneElaine Posts: 984 Member
    Options
    Because I am a slug.

Me too.

leaving trail as I go....
  • ellenxmariex3
    ellenxmariex3 Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    My boyfriend and I started a long distance relationship and I used food to be my comfort.

Then I went to live with him during Christmas break and summer break and we went to a lot of restaurants.... and I ordered whatever I want.... and then I got fat.
  • zyxst
    zyxst Posts: 9,135 Member
    Options
    Calories eaten > calories burned.
  • matchbox_girl
    matchbox_girl Posts: 535 Member
    Options
    Let's put it this way: I've had four bowls of Cocoa Pebbles cereal today and a huge serving of Mac and Cheese. I also haven't been out of my house for more than three minutes and am about to take a nap.

Hmmmm.
  • lmelangley
    lmelangley Posts: 1,039 Member
    Options
    Who knew a serving of macaroni and cheese was less than 2 - 3 cups?
  • kelbelzz
    kelbelzz Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Beer, Totinos Pizza Rolls, and a complete lack of will power and self respect.

This is exactly what I could have said, besides beer. We can replace that with Captain.
    But especially lack of willpower and self respect.
  • workitash
    Options
    I'm not fat, I'm at the lower scale of the healthy weight range for my height. But......when I was larger it was because I was eating Macca's 3 times a week (In one sitting I would have a Big Mac, Cheeseburger, 3 Chicken Nuggets, Medium Chips and a Coke). i STILL binge it's evident in my open diary but I am much better then what I was before, hence how I lost 10.5k in a year (thats without doing a whole lot of moving and shaking too) :-)

I have a massive appetite but I just try to make better choices about my food :-)
  • lynda155
    lynda155 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    eating too much of my favorite foods ...example... favorite pizza, instead of two slices, I ate the whole thing... Did not have portion control at all...

Today I can say I eat the foods I still like, but with proper moderation and exercise.
  • chunkydunk714
    chunkydunk714 Posts: 784 Member
    Options
    Chips N salsa
    Beer
    Pizza
    sweets

actually...everything. My portions are out of control sometimes.

p.s. night time snacking!
  • alladream
    alladream Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    For real, a big part of it is that when I used to look reallyreally good, too many men tried to hit on me and too many women seemed worried I would try to get their men, so I simply got a little/lot fatter and frumpier-looking, and they chilled out about it, especially since I was never flirtatious or chasing any of them. Now that I'm old enough that most people wouldn't think I'm a complete babe, I'm losing some weight and feeling more like it's okay to do so. I mean, I always knew part of it was psychic self-defense/padding and to be anonymous-looking, but now I don't really care so much.
  • sparklingangel
    Options
    It's a combination of loving Mexican food, chocolate, and one half of my family genetics winning out over the other half. Never had the beer problem though. Glad I never started drinking. :)
  • IronmanPanda
    IronmanPanda Posts: 2,083 Member
    Options
    I ate carbs after 7 PM.