Long Hair, Short Hair

Options

Replies

• bushs99
    bushs99 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Long and letting it get longer. I always get alot of compliments on it.
  • SPNLuver83
    SPNLuver83 Posts: 2,050 Member
    Options
    long on women short on men
  • AlbaAngel25
    AlbaAngel25 Posts: 484 Member
    Options
    long, sexy hair~!!
  • ZoeyRobinson
    Options
    I love all lengths. I love short hair because it looks more polished and professional but I also love the carefree look of long hair. I used to have short hair but when I hit my mid twenties my hair went pretty wavy so now I don't have a choice.

Donating to locks of love is amazing. :)
  • lessoff
    lessoff Posts: 19
    Options
    i have naturally curly hair and a thyroid condition, short hair for me. if i went long id probably have bald spots.
  • GlitterMamma11
    GlitterMamma11 Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    I think I look better in shorter hair but I recently took a "poll" with my friends and they said to grow it out. Only problem is that if I have long hair it is always in a pony. At least if it's short I have to do something with it and look a little put together.
  • Rosa1213
    Rosa1213 Posts: 456 Member
    Options
    Ooh, i love all kinds of hair. I think it really depends on the person..
    On me, super long!

I do love pixie cuts though, and I wish I had the face shape to pull one off... They can be so cute!
  • thedancingleper
    thedancingleper Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    I would like it long, but my hair is so thick it gives me migraines from the weight. I have to get it thinned, cut, and layered regularly. I like to keep it a little past my shoulders.
  • JuneyJo
    JuneyJo Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    Mine was half way down my back and I cut and donated it. I'll grow it out and do the same thing all over again. :smile:
  • melann1974
    Options
    I have had my hair all lengths. I think short hair on a woman is so much sexier than long hair. Anyone can have long hair and hide behind it, but with short hair, you have to be extremely feminine and it is super sexy.
  • amberleighM04
    Options
    I prefer long hair. I just had 5 inched cut off a couple weeks ago and though it's still long, I miss the extra length, so I couldn't go any shorter than it is now.
  • WrenAlive
    WrenAlive Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Every Face shape is different, Always good to try something you've never done before , and donating is a good way to get over the fear. I love my short hair, probably never going back! But not everyone is suited to it. FYI GUYS long hair is not just "brush and go" it takes a lot of work to make it look "naturally" Gorgeous. If you are always putting it up, it's a good indicator it's time to try short.

I know I look better in short hair, and it's easier , and Less hair goes down the Shower drain - Just means more hair cuts, because it's starts to look shaggy as is grows out
  • helloiloveukitty
    helloiloveukitty Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    I love long hair, the longer the better on me...I have natural curls that grow soooo slow and always curl up and look shorter than they are. Kinda frustrating but I do love wearing my hair down, flowing and girly.

That is so sweet of all the ladies who have donated their hair! Very thoughtful of you guys.
  • stephcouture
    Options
    My hair is superrr long and I would neverrrr cut it. Long hair definitely!
  • Yasmine91
    Yasmine91 Posts: 599 Member
    Options
    I love ridiculously long hair!

I'm trying to grow mine to either tailbone length or classic length X3
  • monicalosesweight
    monicalosesweight Posts: 1,173 Member
    Options
    Long - it's easier to put up in a bun for work at 5:30 in the a.m. :)
  • kristinacottle
    Options
    Medium length so I can just put it in a bun, but do something really fancy with it when I want to. Had my hair cut up to my ears- lots of work, not many styles to chose from really. So, I prefer in the middle :)
  • supahstar71
    supahstar71 Posts: 926 Member
    Options
    <--- hasn't had short hair since 1979.
  • BrazenHarpy
    BrazenHarpy Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    I actually prefer short hair on myself - I feel like more of a badass. Though I'm actually trying to grow my hair out because after 12 years of bobs, a-lines, and razor cuts, it was time for a change.