Long Hair, Short Hair

Options

Replies

• ncbecker13
    Options
    I had super long hair...almost to my waist and then I chopped it all off (yes I donated) and I have great short hair now! I love my short hair! In fact I am getting it cut shorter tomorrow! :)
  • pain_is_weakness
    pain_is_weakness Posts: 798 Member
    Options
    I have never had short hair, mine is long and curly almost to my waist but layered.
  • slkehl
    slkehl Posts: 3,801 Member
    Options
    Love my long hair!
  • skywa
    skywa Posts: 901 Member
    Options
    i think long hair looks beautiful. but i recently cut mine quite short for convenience purposes. its so much easier to take care of.
  • brittanyscherich
    brittanyscherich Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    I love my hair the most about halfway down my back. But once a year, I'll cut it shoulder length and when it grows to my waist, usually in a year, I'll get it cut again. My hair is really thick too, so it's a lot of maintenance, but I love having long hair.
  • skinnieminniemouse
    Options
    I have a short pixie cut because when it was long it was a nightmare to deal with. To be honest, it makes me quite sad that the majority of people prefer long hair, but I feel comfortable with my hair style as it is and I think it is the only way it suits me, so I wouldn't change it.

I think it is fantastic that you are donating it :)
  • spicypepper
    spicypepper Posts: 1,016 Member
    Options
    Mine is currently the longest it's been in years, right past my shoulders to the bottom of my shoulder blades. Normally, my hair is cut into a bob or stacked bob and I pull it off quite well. I'm dying to have long hair again (haven't had it long since I was 7 and begged my mother to have it whacked off). My goal is to have it long enough that when I pull it forward over my shoulders, it covers the girls completely ;)
  • trophywife24
    trophywife24 Posts: 1,472 Member
    Options
    I have a short pixie cut because when it was long it was a nightmare to deal with. To be honest, it makes me quite sad that the majority of people prefer long hair, but I feel comfortable with my hair style as it is and I think it is the only way it suits me, so I wouldn't change it.

I think it is fantastic that you are donating it :)

I think you look DARLING and it suits you very well! Short hair really requires the perfect little face.
  • weighlossforbaby
    weighlossforbaby Posts: 847 Member
    Options
    I like longish hair but I went to the hair dresser and she chopped it off shorter than I wanted it :frown: Not doing that again!!!!!
  • RitaSantoss
    RitaSantoss Posts: 986 Member
    Options
    Since I cut my hair way shorter than I ever had (it's now at my shoulders), I've been in love with it! And I never thought short hair would be a viable option for me, but I guess that at this time of my life it just fits.
  • gnat45
    gnat45 Posts: 833 Member
    Options
    I like both. I'm growing mine out from a short bob. It's now grazing my shoulders, which is annoying.
  • CarleyLovesPets
    CarleyLovesPets Posts: 410 Member
    Options
    Nothing is sexier then a woman who can pull off super short hair.
    That being said, I prefer long hair.

So feminine!
  • escadachic
    escadachic Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    Definitely prefer long hair for myself
  • megsmom2
    megsmom2 Posts: 2,362 Member
    Options
    I buzzed my hair off a few years ago for a part I was singing....and ended up keeping it that way. Its not shaved but its very very short. Easy, cool, no fuss, and works for my job. Love it!
  • xxTAMxx
    xxTAMxx Posts: 614
    Options
    Long for me = sexy. People are always reaching out to feel mine. Weird, but I like it. I love the feeling in summer of being at the beach and getting out from a swim with it wet, sticking to the small of my back.
  • 2muchsauce
    2muchsauce Posts: 1,078
    Options
    I traded in the salt and pepper for the soft and smooth ;)
  • Anastasia_97
    Options
    Long hair. Especially on guys.It's awesome. But I wouldn't mind if he had shorter hair My hair reach a little below my waist. It's quite long and it takes time to brush and clean. =)
  • jecka93
    jecka93 Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    Long. :)
  • KeriW626
    KeriW626 Posts: 430
    Options
    I like mine a little longer than shoulder length. I have had it nearly to my waist, but kept it braided all the time. It wouldnt take a curl, was hot. Keeping it braided made it grow faster and healthier, but I felt like an old maid... I have it at my collar bone now, this is the first time I have ever had an actual wash and go style. My long bangs are brushed to the side, showing my grayish, which didnt color well. I was told recently, "I love your highlights..) lol I am working with not against my cowlick.

I love women who can have long hair with some curl. On me, i think a little longer than now, shoulder length, but with the cut I have. I love the wash and go. It looks great on me. Hmmm, I guess after my trim I will update my picture.
  • InnerFatGirl
    InnerFatGirl Posts: 2,687 Member
    Options
    Long, especially if it's curly or wavy.

I have curly hair and I am growing mine to hip length. I am part of Longhaircommunity.com ^_^