Deodorant? But seriously....

Options
1235»

Replies

• mamasmaltz3
    mamasmaltz3 Posts: 1,111 Member
    Options
    I use 'Trust'. It can last around 7 days but I apply it Mondays and Fridays to have a routine. It's a deodorant meaning you'll still sweat through it, but I've never had anyone complain about BO. You can do sports, shower etc. I love it. No more panicking because I'm camping and forget to have deodorant with me, no more waiting for something to dry and worrying about marks.

Um, WOW! I just Googled this and I have to try it!!

Do you know if they ship to the U.S.?
  • TravisBurns
    TravisBurns Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    Old Spice Champion is what I use.
  • GnochhiGnomes
    GnochhiGnomes Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    Lynx, sure or right guard.
  • MelMoly
    MelMoly Posts: 1,303 Member
    Options
    powder... whatever brand is on sale
  • ShaunaLaNee
    ShaunaLaNee Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Honestly, whatever I have a coupon for, lol!
  • rhonniema
    rhonniema Posts: 522 Member
    Options
    Secret.
    It's the only thing that's worked ever since I've hit puberty.
  • BarbaraC47
    BarbaraC47 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    I have a problem with the perfumed ones and have always used the Mum unperfumed. I recently tried the Boots one bit it smells pretty bad and made me sore so have gone back to Mum
  • meshashesha2012
    meshashesha2012 Posts: 8,326 Member
    Options
    the best deodorant i've found is called funk butter by a bran called oyin handmade. it's basically made from baking soda and some clays. perfect anti-perspirant
  • 2muchsauce
    2muchsauce Posts: 1,078
    Options
    Old spice.......Swagger
  • Diary_Queen
    Diary_Queen Posts: 1,314 Member
    Options
    Ok, so this is going to sound wasteful and indulgent, but I have different ones for different occasions. It often depends on the perfume I'm wearing or the season. I am currently wearing Juicy Couture Viva La Juicy perfume and Dove Cleartone Skin Rewew... and after a work out, I spritz up wih Adidas Fizzy Energy body spray. In winter, I usually go for Secret Sweet Pea & Violet along with either Jean Paul Gaultier Classique or Flora by Gucci perfume and a body spray called Girls Night Out.

I'm such a scent dork :)
  • WarningBell
    Options
    I'm such a deodorant snob, I've tried just about everything my local grocery store has to offer: Secret, Sure, Mitchum, Right Guard, Dove, Degree, Tom's, Natural no aluminum varieties, etc. My boyfriend actually makes fun of me for buying deodorant every time we go grocery shopping xD I'm just paranoid about being smelly, and I swear the cheapest deodorant is what works the best! Ban "Sweet Surrender" smells amazing and lasts all day.. lovelovelove! :)
  • Brenda_1965
    Brenda_1965 Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    I use Arid XX dry in the stick. The aerosol or roll on do not work on me. Thank God for my mom. She told me to try this one. I was ready to go to the doctor because nothing was working. I just use the regular scent.:embarassed:
  • christine24t
    christine24t Posts: 6,063 Member
    Options
    Ive been using Dove ClearTone deodorant because of darker skin but it doesn't exactly smell good. :huh:

That is what I am using! I thought at first it wouldn't work but it has and now I can tell when I don't wear it for a couple of days!
  • trizzell79
    trizzell79 Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    I use a homemade deoderant with coconut oil, baking soda, cornstarch and essential oils. Works much better with my body chemistry than many others I've tried.