BOOBS!

Options
2»

Replies

• JosieRawr
    JosieRawr Posts: 788 Member
    Options
    I just looked up body fat percentages, and man, i am glad to be a woman. we get to have a good 12% more body fat than men. (That's nearly double)
    I'd rather have a higher fat percentage than no boobs :happy:

LOL, completely agree, I'm not trying to lose mine.
  • JosieRawr
    Options
    hhhmmmm - will follow this with interest. My only (constructive) thoughts are .... a very good sports bra must be an absolute must for a lady.
    lol

sports bras are over rated.. or for smaller ones.. I've yet to even try on one that I can breath in and do a jumping jack comfortably in..
    You can spend $100, and I have on a sports bra that clams you will be kept in as tight as if you were cemented in, but after a certain size boob they just don't work lol. After size C they all stop working. Well if your boobs are real that is, which mine are. Fake boobs probably stay in place and don't bounce but right now they're not an option duct tape has been my friend for years. Use it for homemade bandaids too lol.
    Edited for misspelling. I notice people write what they edited for. Why?
    I'm not sure, I think it's just a courtesy not to leave peeps wondering if they missed something? But yeah, the sports bras are no good for me... I have a hard enough time trying to find a normal bra that accommodates 36-34 between d-dd and believe me, this itty bitty sports bra feels like they're duct taped down lol. N thanks ziggster I'll totally read that tomorrow when I'm on my pc and sober : )

Edit-tablet has a habit of changing my non words to something completely different, even if it's a common abbreviation that I use like "n"

So many times in the past I bought smaller tops thinking the tighter the better and yeah it is tighter and hold your *kitten* in but at the same time cracks a few ribs and has you gasping for air lol. And I'll be damned if I am getting a boob reduction. I lifting a lot of weights right now with Les Mills Pump and just heard a trainer tell me that women are going down in boob sizes. His lip almost went up a size after he told me I can count on going down to a size C haha.

LOL I'm hoping I go to a c! Or at least a small D! Then I can squeeze into some of the smaller, cute bras! No it's not tight enough that I can't breath, but definitely a sigh of relief when I take off the sports bra.
  • Anastasia0511
    Anastasia0511 Posts: 372 Member
    Options
    LOL I'm hoping I go to a c! Or at least a small D! Then I can squeeze into some of the smaller, cute bras! No it's not tight enough that I can't breath, but definitely a sigh of relief when I take off the sports bra.

I was just told that if you need even the slightest bit of a boob lift and get one your tops will fit better? I asked that person to give me the couple grand that I needed for a boob lift and they didn't have much to say after that. I don't know if I believe that at all. But would be willing to try if he pays for it haha. I'm back to wearing one top now that I'm doing Les Mills Pump since its mostly weight training it doesn't matter the top really. But on cardio days, which there are a few in that program, I am back to wearing two sports bras at one time. So fricking hate that lol. And then you're so sweaty by the end of your workout and you cant get out of them and standing there cussing at yourself with your arms flying all over the place trying to get the wet s*** off of you haha. Maybe a boob reduction is in my future, and that trainer who told me to count on losing weight in my breasts no longer deserves a fat lip lol. Time to go weigh these babies. I'm kind of excited now lmfao.

Edited for misspelling and typo :D
  • 14Michele
    14Michele Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I know I saw the Panache sports bra in O Magazine ..... they're great for large boobs (I'm a 30F)
  • Anastasia0511
    Options
    I know I saw the Panache sports bra in O Magazine ..... they're great for large boobs (I'm a 30F)
    Yeah those are really nice. I just now ordered four of them off of Amazon. They look amazing and I can tell they're going to work just by the construction of them. I can't believe I haven't seen these in the stores. The closet place for me to buy them according to their website was Carmel. I live in LA and you can't tell me they don't have them all over the place here. I am sure they have them here somewhere like Nordstrom. Oh well thank God for Amazon.

This may sound strange to some but I have been wearing bras and sports bra by two companies that manufacture products for breast cancer survivors. Juno and Amona. They are the best fitting bras on the planet and go to size M. My mom has had breast cancer twice, three times actually cause it has now spread to another part of her body and she works with cancer patients and even though most of their products ares made for women with prosthesis they work well for us who still have our breast. The only difference in their bras and tops are the little slit inside the cup that allows you to add your prosthesis to it. I have been wearing their stuff for about 11 years now and you cannot tell at all that the slit is in the cup. They are all day wear and never once have I felt uncomfortable and have actually been able to sleep in them. What bra can you sleep in that you aren't waking up and taking off by 3am :D

Edited for typos :D
  • DavPul
    DavPul Posts: 61,406 Member
    Options
    I know I don't have a real stake in this, but it seems to me that figuring out the % that boobs add to a woman's bf number is a red herring. BF% is just a number. By itself, it's meaningless. We strive to that number because we think that we'll look a certain way when we hit that number. What I'm saying is, forget the number and look in the mirror. If you like what you see, forget the number. If you don't, keep working at it. If the BF% was low, but you still look flabby, would you stop working? If the number was high, but you looked like a bikini model, would you still be trying to subtract your boob %?
  • Pedal_Pusher
    Pedal_Pusher Posts: 1,166 Member
    Options
    You're gonna weigh your fcuking tlts??? Haha that's rich!!
  • knwitall
    knwitall Posts: 420 Member
    Options

I've done it before... Was really bored. Lol :bigsmile:
  • kittyr77
    kittyr77 Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    Anastacia : I seriously have almost no bounce at all doing jumping jacks in the wire free shock absorber for d+ it is amazing! You need to make sure you get a really tight band size as the support comes from the chest band underneath. Also get a bra that comes high at the front. I am a 34 gg/h.
    My boobs are def fat just now but even when i was thin with a bmi of 19, i wore a 30e so a lot of breast tissue for me and not even had babies. They're going to be a k or something :D
  • Anastasia0511
    Options
    Anastacia : I seriously have almost no bounce at all doing jumping jacks in the wire free shock absorber for d+ it is amazing! You need to make sure you get a really tight band size as the support comes from the chest band underneath. Also get a bra that comes high at the front. I am a 34 gg/h.
    My boobs are def fat just now but even when i was thin with a bmi of 19, i wore a 30e so a lot of breast tissue for me and not even had babies. They're going to be a k or something :D

Whew whoo 34 G that's awesome. I love boobs as you can tell. Yes I like men too lol. I would love to have bigger than they are now.
    Well I don't have any weight to lose but for some reason my boobs look like all FAT, fat and nothing great haha. They aren't saggy or anything but they're just not that fabulously tight and lifted lol. My mom warned me of this YEARS ago. I use to wear like lightweight material bra tops under black blazer jackets. The whole Madonna, Taylor Dayne era, that was how I dressed. Never wore bras under the light weight bra tops lol and when I had an issue with my right breast and was having my biopsy done the lady in the mammogram center told me she was AMAZED at how horrible my breast tissue was for someone my age and almost said it just like that too lol. At the time I was 34, now 43. I guess I broke the tissue down all of those years on a dance floor with bouncing boobs lol. I should just get a fricking lift but they told me I am not a candidate for one, or I wasn't 4 years ago.

After all these years and I still don't know my BMI. I don't care about the numbers on the scale either. I like the way I look and if for some reason I got on a scale and it said 160 but I look good so be it lol. I want to say I weight bout 147? I don't weight myself ever. I'd like to blame at least 10 pounds of that on boob weigh lol. And hell yeah, I'm going to weigh them. Same thing with guys measuring their ____ with a ruler or a beer bottle. Ok yeah, maybe save all of that for another thread.

Thank you for the info I am checking into those shock absorber bras now just saw them too on Amazon.
  • JosieRawr
    Options
    I know I don't have a real stake in this, but it seems to me that figuring out the % that boobs add to a woman's bf number is a red herring. BF% is just a number. By itself, it's meaningless. We strive to that number because we think that we'll look a certain way when we hit that number. What I'm saying is, forget the number and look in the mirror. If you like what you see, forget the number. If you don't, keep working at it. If the BF% was low, but you still look flabby, would you stop working? If the number was high, but you looked like a bikini model, would you still be trying to subtract your boob %?

It's a matter of curiosity. : )

oh puuleease, like you've never measured your self? Ha!
  • JosieRawr
    Options
    Yeah those are really nice. I just now ordered four of them off of Amazon. They look amazing and I can tell they're going to work just by the construction of them. I can't believe I haven't seen these in the stores. The closet place for me to buy them according to their website was Carmel. I live in LA and you can't tell me they don't have them all over the place here. I am sure they have them here somewhere like Nordstrom. Oh well thank God for Amazon.

This may sound strange to some but I have been wearing bras and sports bra by two companies that manufacture products for breast cancer survivors. Juno and Amona. They are the best fitting bras on the planet and go to size M. My mom has had breast cancer twice, three times actually cause it has now spread to another part of her body and she works with cancer patients and even though most of their products ares made for women with prosthesis they work well for us who still have our breast. The only difference in their bras and tops are the little slit inside the cup that allows you to add your prosthesis to it. I have been wearing their stuff for about 11 years now and you cannot tell at all that the slit is in the cup. They are all day wear and never once have I felt uncomfortable and have actually been able to sleep in them. What bra can you sleep in that you aren't waking up and taking off by 3am :D

Edited for typos :D

my problem with ordering bras online is that depending on where I'm shopping I'm different sizes and seriously right now I have two victoria secret bras that are the same exact thing(same size and style) the only difference is one is a smooth finish and one has a lacy over layer.. one fits perfect n one wont even fit my small one..
  • Anastasia0511
    Options

my problem with ordering bras online is that depending on where I'm shopping I'm different sizes and seriously right now I have two victoria secret bras that are the same exact thing(same size and style) the only difference is one is a smooth finish and one has a lacy over layer.. one fits perfect n one wont even fit my small one..
    [/quote]

I really hope these things fit me because I bought several today online and my best friend decided to chime in with his $.02 and tell me how screwed I am if they don't fit lol. I'll MAKE them fit haha. Hopefully I can find a place around town that sells these and start getting them from a store.
  • Anastasia0511
    Options
    Wow where did my quote from you go lol? Weird to have it blank like that.
  • ccottone69
    ccottone69 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    This thread needs some pictures....
  • JosieRawr
    Options

I really hope these things fit me because I bought several today online and my best friend decided to chime in with his $.02 and tell me how screwed I am if they don't fit lol. I'll MAKE them fit haha. Hopefully I can find a place around town that sells these and start getting them from a store.

I hope they work for you! Did yall try weighing?
  • Anastasia0511
    Options

I hope they work for you! Did yall try weighing?

Oh S***, my TI*S! I forgot to weigh them today lol I'm going to go do that right now. Great and my baby 14 year old cousin is here today, can't wait to see the look on her A cup face lol.
  • chelsmccann
    chelsmccann Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I had a reduction a couple years ago - from a 38j to a large 38DD (almost an E). They took 6lb off. so thats about 1lb per cup size. if that helps?
  • Anastasia0511
    Options
    I had a reduction a couple years ago - from a 38j to a large 38DD (almost an E). They took 6lb off. so thats about 1lb per cup size. if that helps?

Yeah that gives us an idea :) Were your breast real? Not that it matters I'm just wondering if I was to get breast implants your old size would they weigh 6 pounds or less/more. Either way its a lot of weight to be carrying around on the front of your chest. I always guessed both of mine together at 7 pounds lol cause I know what a 8 pound dumbbell feels like in my hands haha.

I cant read my scale lol. Its trying to tell me the carbs, total fat, cholesterol etc and I cant figure out how to make it go to pounds instead of ounces and grams. My math sucks and I cant even read this s*** lol. But my Perfect Portion scale does rock when I actually use it for what it's intended for haha.
    If you girls are interested in a digital scale that totally keeps you on track the Perfect Portion is the bomb. Tells you your calories, fat calories, total fat, saturated fat, cholesterol, sodium, total carbs, dietary fiber, sugars, protein. The right side of it literally looks like a food label its awesome. Got it at Bed Bath And Beyond $50