MFP Confessional

Options

Replies

• arielian
    arielian Posts: 200
    Options
    Forgive me MFP for I have sinned,
    When i first joined my fitness pal I ate things in the wee hours of the morning (about 3 or 4am) and never logged them....I just say they fall into the twilight zone
  • jsygurl
    jsygurl Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    So proud to be a MLP sinner!:devil:
  • SergeantBurke
    Options
    Forgive me MFP for I "plan" to sin,

I fully intend to use all my calories on Bud Select Beer while on the lake monday. I've figured that I can have 30 if I do 30 minutes of swimming prior to starting. :drinker:
  • elly68
    elly68 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    you r all forgiven after you repeat fruit ,vegetables, lowfat, and high fibre four times whilst doing 20 squats (whatever they are)
    the mfp high priestess has spoken .lol
  • dougt333
    dougt333 Posts: 697
    Options
    forgive me mfp for I have sinned.
    I havn't seen you in a while, and if I don't start coming back regulalry, I fear I won't see my abs anymore either.
  • trijoe
    trijoe Posts: 729 Member
    Options
    Forgive me MFP, for I have sinned.

I ate from a chocolate bar yesterday. Twice. I didn't count the number of squares, so when I logged it I took a guess at portion size. Knowing the entire time I was purposefully guessing under.

I'm convinced chocolate has it's own "Dante's ring" in MFP hell.
  • TheArmadillo
    TheArmadillo Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    I have a confession. I have absolutely no intention of giving up either diet cola, or no added sugar orange squash. Not a chance in hell.

Me and cola together for ever.
  • vacherin
    vacherin Posts: 192
    Options
    Forgive me MFP, for i have sinned.

i sent many, many hot guys friend requests with messages going on about wanting support, fitness tips and motivation blah blah blah when the truth is i just wanted to add them because they where hot...

ps, it worked :love:

That's terrible - I have never done anything like that! (But only because I never thought of it.)
  • Laurie1267
    Laurie1267 Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    Forgive me MFP for I have sinned...

Yesterday I only had 8 glasses of water, but I logged 9.

LMAO :laugh:
  • vacherin
    vacherin Posts: 192
    Options
    Forgive me, MFP, for I am planning to sin. Given that my goal weight lies somewhere between the Holy Grail and Over The Rainbow, I am going to put my head on a picture of Jessica Ennis' body and post that as my "after" picture so that everyone will think I am hot and make nice comments. Actually, my head might reduce the hotness somewhat so might just keep Jessica's head. Must remember to photoshop out her Team GB athletics kit (might make it a nice plain raspberry red), and also her ENNIS name thing on the front of her vest. And I might turn her gold medal into a cute abstract piece of jewellery.
  • mirasmom02
    Options
    100 calories & a few extra carbs is not gonna hurt your weight-loss...as long as it doesn't become habit!

What WILL hurt your weight-loss is guilt! So don't feel bad about it this time....guilt is the worst thing that will sabatoge this goal you have set. You feel guilty over something small like this and that guilt makes you decide its okay to have a BIG slip-up....and then a bbigger one...until finally, you're 10 lbs HEAVIER instead of lighter! So enjoy a couple beers every once in a while - but make sure its every ONCE IN A WHILE.

Good luck!
  • nonafit
    nonafit Posts: 582 Member
    Options
    :happy: Oh my I did not know there is a confessional MFP thread....now that I know

Forgive me MFP ....I planning to sin (in future) and come here to confess to relieve myself of the guilt.
  • BeyondThePixels
    BeyondThePixels Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Forgive me MFP for I have sinned,
    My calorie deficit is becoming smaller and smaller, and I'm snacking on not-so-healthy foods. :-[
    Stress is making me want to go back to old habits. :\
  • bryantparson
    bryantparson Posts: 516 Member
    Options
    Forgive me mfp for i have sinned...
    I broke my IF today with a double snickers and a sandwich. :(
  • JessigirlJb
    Options
    Forgive me MFP but I cant give up my nightly sip of whiskey!
  • chubbygirl253
    chubbygirl253 Posts: 1,309 Member
    Options
    forgive me mfp for i have sinned... I eyeball servings. I think my cup measurements are pretty accurate or on the conservative side but I tend to round my tablespoons.
  • avir8
    avir8 Posts: 671 Member
    Options
    Forgive me MFP for I have sinned.

The last two days I've eaten under the "holy 1200cal" and I didn't eat more knowing how eating under that amount can be dangerous blah blah blah, but I wasn't hungry and it was already midnight
  • TheVimFuego
    TheVimFuego Posts: 2,412 Member
    Options
    Forgive me MFP,

I have gone a whole day without shooting "a calorie is a calorie" down.
  • WifeNMama
    WifeNMama Posts: 2,876 Member
    Options
    Forgive me...

Fruit loops
    Hot buttered rum
    peanut butter cookies
    Hot chocolate
    Mini rainbow chips ahoy cookies

A few other foods I can't remember.

Tomorrow is a new day... which will also include a hot buttered rum.
  • apocalypsepwnie
    Options
    Forgive me MFP for I will sin.
    I had never thought of doing it but all you americans and your crazy peanut butter fetish and eating by the spoon. I may try this.
    It may be gross and if so I'm not logging it.