Repeatedly.

Soda, I wish I could quit you.
  • bryantparson
    bryantparson Posts: 516 Member
    Options
    Forgive, for I have sinned.

Repeatedly.

Someone takes the last coke zero out of the fridge, they get cut.
  • eireannyoung
    eireannyoung Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    Forgive me MFP for I have sinned....

My goal is to get all my sugar from fruit, but last night I ate an entire carton of ice cream in one sitting!
  • mccbabe1
    mccbabe1 Posts: 737 Member
    Options
    LOL.. ur cute!.. there are worse things in the world!!!.. and i think sometimes its ok/good to go over your cal a day or two.. kinda jar your metabolism.. and come on now.. u had 2 pizza hot pocke things.. not like u had 2LG pizzas!!! lol.. dont trip.. a new day tomorrow...:bigsmile:
  • skierxjes
    skierxjes Posts: 938 Member
    Options
    Forgive me MFP but I have sinned...

I drink between 20 and 100 calories in flavor packets a day and I don't log them.

P.S. nor do I log my squirt of ketchup, mustard or other small amount of condiment.
  • Droope2
    Droope2 Posts: 82
    Options
    Forgive me MFP but I have serious addiction to Weight Watchers Giant Ice Cream Sandwiches, I seriously need help, I could eat a whole box of 6 if someone let me, they're just so damn delicious, I've still managed to stay under but I am not sure what the future may hold for my calorie consumption <hangs head in shame>
  • Sage4041
    Sage4041 Posts: 13
    Options
    Forgive, for I have sinned.

Repeatedly.

Someone takes the last coke zero out of the fridge, they get cut.

I mean, honestly, the doctor's already taken my heavily caffeinated drinks away.

Which reminds me: Forgive me, for I have sinned. I had an entire NOS yesterday and wasn't even sorry about it.
  • kytte
    kytte Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    Forgive me MFP for I have sinned...

Yesterday I only had 8 glasses of water, but I logged 9.

LMAO
  • kytte
    Options
    Forgive me, MFP, for I have sinned.

Yesterday I logged 1 cup of black tea at 0 calories, when in fact I had 2 cups.
    LOL omg you guys crack me up
  • Peanut0711
    Peanut0711 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Forgive me MFP, for i have sinned.

i sent many, many hot guys friend requests with messages going on about wanting support, fitness tips and motivation blah blah blah when the truth is i just wanted to add them because they where hot...

ps, it worked :love:

HA HA LOVE IT!
  • Debbe2
    Debbe2 Posts: 2,071 Member
    Options
    It's about the overall trend over a long period of time... Don't sweat the small stuff like a single meal. Instead Keep moving forward towards your goals.
  • kytte
    Options
    Forgive me MFP for I have sinned.
    I could have ended the day after dinner with 534 calories leftover (303 earned) when I was full...But I was eagerly waiting for a day like this when I could satisfy my cookie withdrawals.
  • gogojodee
    gogojodee Posts: 1,261 Member
    Options
    Forgive me MFP for I have sinned.

I ate Pizza Hut today, 2 pepperoni slices, 2 breadsticks and 2 boneless wings.

I didn't have a real breakfast because I was too anxious and my lunch was half assed because my godfather came over. Grr.

I couldn't get a salad at Pizza Hut because I was $20 over budget. Yikes! :[
  • gogojodee
    gogojodee Posts: 1,261 Member
    Options
    This is hilarious, never a dull moment on MFP.

FTW I ate pizza at Sams club today:-)

What is it about Sams club pizza that's just so good?

I know! lol. That and Costco pizza! Blah!
  • kytte
    Options
    *confesses again with shame*
    forgive me mfp, for i often intentionally neglect to log my alcohol, even if it's just one glass.
  • bryantparson
    bryantparson Posts: 516 Member
    Options
    Haha, man I am so tempted not to log mine. I probably shouldn't I may get admitted somewhere.
  • hotch2014
    hotch2014 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Forgive me MFP,
    For I'm going to get wicked wasted on Monday night and don't plan on giving one, single ****. :)
  • mccbabe1
    Options
    Forgive me MFP for I have sinned...

Yesterday I only had 8 glasses of water, but I logged 9.

hahahahah random
  • mccbabe1
    Options
    I just stepped out into my backyard and there it was...hitting me in the face...BBQ...waifing from the neighbors backyard...OMG it smelled HEAVENLY. I wanted to invite myself over...lol...but regained my composer, jumped on the scale...smiled alot cuz i have lost 4 pounds already...and grabbed some veggies and some brewed iced tea/no sugar...I must confess...the smell of foods I miss are worse on my psyche than the actual not eating them!!! I MUST WEAR NOSE PLUGS!!!!

yeppp i agree... sense of smell.. big time.. and can set cravings off!!!
    wt loss begins in the MIND.. and the body will follow...your doing great and fast! welcome to mfp.. i just completed my one mo on here!
  • BR3ANDA
    BR3ANDA Posts: 622 Member
    Options
    Seriously? It can spill over????

Yeah, I didn't know either, I don't log my water. I drink a couple of litres a night.

yes! It spills over! You can make it really bad too by teasing yourself and clicking the arrows really really slow, the water level gets higher & higher, and then, just when you think you cant take anymore, hit glass #9 and over it goes, whew, I need a cigarette now.