Just over a year on MFP w/ pics!

Options
13»

Replies

• nwhitley
    nwhitley Posts: 619
    Options
    Beautiful!! Your hard work has really paid off! Love the black and white dress on you! Keep it up!!
  • annahuebscher
    Options
    Thank you for sharing. This is truly inspirational for me. You look absolutely stunning!!
  • UZBGIRL
    UZBGIRL Posts: 35
    Options
    You look stunning!
  • suziecue66
    suziecue66 Posts: 1,312 Member
    Options
    WOW! The face and jaw line so much slimmer. That jawline makes you look younger.
  • Impy84
    Impy84 Posts: 430
    Options
    You are not smiling in any of your newer photos?! With that kind of success, you should be!

^ exactly my observation.
    all your b4 pics you look so happy.

Def congrats !!!
  • NicoleR1980
    NicoleR1980 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    you look amazing and i completely understand the mental health issue its as
    important as eating healthy and exercising. Keep up the good work. and i look forward to hitting the size ten part!
  • brickhouse76
    Options
    AMAZING, you look simply AMAZING!!!!
  • briyowes
    briyowes Posts: 757 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!
  • rachelblair09
    Options
    you look so fantastic!
  • Shanni827
    Shanni827 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Amazing transformation! I needed this motivation today! Way to go!
  • tdbernrd
    tdbernrd Posts: 510 Member
    Options
    Stunning!! You've motivated me to take a break from my Perry Mason marathon and get my sweat on. Thank you!
  • SuperCork
    SuperCork Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    Wow, I am incredibly honored, amazed, touched, thankful, etc. for all of the kind responses to my post--they made sharing those pics SO worth it!

Some people pointed out that I should be smiling in my new pics and that I look happier in my old ones, which is amazing to me: I'm smiling but when I look at them now it is SO obvious how miserable I was and how much I was faking it :-( As for the lack of smiles now, that was simply vanity: I preferred how I looked in those shots haha But I assure everyone I'm the happiest I've ever been in life now, which is really saying something because I actually never knew what true joy and happiness felt like until this past year.

Keep going everyone!
  • ajones1227
    ajones1227 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    You look like a completely different person
    Congratulations on your success . Very pretty girl
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!