Milk in my Cereal

Options
2»

Replies

• vraehn
    vraehn Posts: 1,008
    Options
    I like non-fat vanilla yogart mixed with my cereal. Adds more protein than milk.:happy:
  • 34at35
    34at35 Posts: 318
    Options
    I never got why someone would leave the excess milk after they eat cereal. Both my kids do that. I don't know where they got that habit from. That just seems weird to me. I always drink my excess milk. :huh:

Way to go Betty! I'm with you. I always drink my milk. Even it doesn't look cool. (That's what my kids said)
  • dartboarddiva
    dartboarddiva Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    that milk that's left in the bottom of the bowl has little bits of soggy cereal in it. yuck!

Sometimes I sprinkle my cereal on top of yogurt ... kinda like a parfait ... something a little different
  • 34at35
    34at35 Posts: 318
    Options
    that milk that's left in the bottom of the bowl has little bits of soggy cereal in it. yuck!

Sometimes I sprinkle my cereal on top of yogurt ... kinda like a parfait ... something a little different

As my mother (God rest her soul) always said, "It all goes to the same place" :wink:
  • jseward
    Options
    I found a solution to that, but I don't think its weight loss approved... I add more cereal until the milk is gone...bad habit huh?

I love my cereal, especially my magic stars.:love:
  • madmama
    madmama Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    I always drink the milk, need all the calcium I can get.

If milk is not to your liking try yogurt on top instead or even soy milk.

My husband does what jseward does, add more cereal, but he is one of the lucky ones, metabolism is high.:flowerforyou: