Your Annoyances

Options
13»

Replies

• 1MandM1
    1MandM1 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    This!
    People that say "I could care less" rather than "I couldn't care less". If they could care less, then they do care to a certain extent.
  • jyuill86
    jyuill86 Posts: 10
    Options
    People at the gym who grab the equipment I have been using when I walk away to do a set on something else and then when I go back to do a quick set on that equipment that I was using first they give me **** and say "EXCUSE ME I'M HERE"...I just look at them and say, that's nice. Me too. I only have 1 (or 2) sets left!!! Freaking *kitten*! I know it's not my personal property but if I had to wait a few minutes for it to come available in the first place, I don't want to hear it!

Not to mention: there are days when I work out and some dumb ***** comes up to me and asks if I am using something (that is right next to me) and when I say yes they ask if they can use it for a moment. I, of course, say yes and then they take 20 ****ing minutes!!! WTF. Especially when I had to go out of my way to get it or bring it! Grrrrr

Ringing phones!

Nurses at work constantly asking me to do something "real quick" that I can't do real quick because I am doing STAT orders that will take a few minutes...mostly just when they want to stand there and wait for me to do it when they can do it themselves!

Watching firetrucks and ambulances driving by lights and sirens when I can't be in EMS anymore since I injured my back. :-(((

My nosey-*kitten* neighbors.

Bills.
  • ShreddedTweet
    ShreddedTweet Posts: 1,326 Member
    Options
    When people say "preggo" or "preggers" . Use the real words people! Text speak goes in with that.

I also can't abide when women call their husbands 'hubby'...Hey Lady,while you're at it why not lop off his testicles and put them in your handbag! ....eugh....
  • marketdimlylit
    marketdimlylit Posts: 1,601 Member
    Options
    '' Hey I just met you,
    and this is crazy,
    But here's my number,
    so call me, maybe?''
  • tashaa1992
    tashaa1992 Posts: 658 Member
    Options
    I hate it when people tell me whenever I talk about my ex that I'm young and there's plenty more fish in the sea, I don't want another fish, I love that fish ohh and people slurping their drinks, like really? Sometimes I'd like to take their drink and pour it over them.
  • My_Own_Hero
    Options
    Public Restrooms:
    -How there always seems to be a line in the women's restroom when I really need to use it.
    -When people don't flush the toilet or wipe the seat when they're finished.
    -Walking into a stall after someone who just "blew it up", and getting slapped across the face with the smell of death.
    -When people leave without washing their hands...GROSS!

Just a few of many.
  • shellebelle87
    shellebelle87 Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    Cyclists. Stop riding all over the damn road!! I hate having to slow down and change lanes because you decided it would be awesome to drive on the road, instead of the bike lane. Just move!!!

My housemate. Laziest person in the world. He is just one of those people whose very presence put me in a bad mood as soon as I see him.

Snacking. I am hungry and want to eat but I dont know what to get, there is nothing really healthy around work unless I want to eat cereal. And I dont. I want chips. But they're fatty. Whine whine whine.
  • texaricangirasol
    texaricangirasol Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    men in skinny jeans

women who have no income, have 9 kids by about 6 different fathers, and still say they may have more, AND NEGLECT THEM TO AN EXTREME!!! WHAT THE HELL!!

mother who's children are being taken away by a caring grandmother and a judge due to drugs, they swear on everything that they are not using and a week later there is a drug raid at the house

people who say "oh, i just ate a chip and two skittles, i am going to get so fat"

People who ignore their children when they are misbehaving, screaming or disrupting some sort of public event or just the public.

Women who wear something low cut or super short, then get offended when anyone stares or says something. (you have tried that on before and know how low it goes or how high it goes (the layer look works wonders for business environment).

people who use their children for money, leverage or think it gives them special privileges.

people who say they are Catholic, but pick and choose which parts they will follow.

people that get offended that something is not provided to them in their native language, you chose what country to go to and should learn that language, expecting every place you go to to have someone that speaks your native language is ridiculous. You should not be somewhere 18 years and not know the language.

people who claim to be experts in something that they never studied.

people talking loudly on their cell phones, while on speakerphone, in A PUBLIC and CROWDED place. i do not need to hear one side of the conversation loudly and i certainly do not need to hear both sides of the conversation.

oooooooh there are sooooooo many more. But i will stop here.

thank you for having a place to vent.
  • EnchantedEvening
    EnchantedEvening Posts: 671 Member
    Options
    People who say "totes" instead of "totally".