Being Intimate - Thanks For The Information!

Options

Replies

• Skeebee
    Skeebee Posts: 740 Member
    Options
    Not sure if it's still there, but sperm used to be a Food Diary option :noway:

OMG! LAUGHING SO HARD!!!! I guess if you are monitoring your protein....
  • premiumchilenita
    premiumchilenita Posts: 600 Member
    Options
    I think that's some one just lieing down flat on their back not doing much, what about everything else?:tongue:
  • Skeebee
    Skeebee Posts: 740 Member
    Options
    I think that's some one just lieing down flat on their back not doing much, what about everything else?:tongue:

Or, maybe all that energy was spent on faking an orgasm. :sad:
  • kms1104
    kms1104 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Just checked and it's actually cum @ 7 calories a "squirt". Just a friendly FYI :happy:

I feel like Janice on "Friends"... OH MY GOSH! hahaha, hey that's the same calories as my spinach.
  • jenilla1
    jenilla1 Posts: 11,118 Member
    Options
    Oh come on, people! A fit person (someone used to intense cardio work) who doesn't weigh a lot will burn fewer calories during a nice, leisurely interlude than heavier folks who get their heart rates up just going to the mailbox. Not every sexual encounter needs to be hardcore, made-for-cable action to be good. :flowerforyou:
  • Tennessee2019
    Tennessee2019 Posts: 676 Member
    Options
    bump - no pun intended
  • Only1Mickee
    Only1Mickee Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    Apparently they either took it out of the database or it just worked that one time. And FYI its actually 144 cals per half hour. So says Womans Day Magazine,
  • kms1104
    kms1104 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    It was prob self service

Agree.. i had my HRM on once for my "self service" and i got 51 cals ;)

Good to know it's about that... Those could add up! Those who said they'll wear a heart monitor next time they are "intimate", keep us posted! It's GOT to be more than that... I think I burn that in the pre-foreplay alone. :smooched:
  • spicypepper
    spicypepper Posts: 1,016 Member
    Options
    Just checked and it's actually cum @ 7 calories a "squirt". Just a friendly FYI :happy:

:noway:
  • JoanaWillBeFit
    Options
    I can't believe you would take time out of your day to print screen this just to laugh at someone. Are you 12?
  • Only1Mickee
    Options
    Self Magazine says 90 calories per 30 min.
  • AmericanCowboy76
    AmericanCowboy76 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Besides calories burn, being intimate with our partner inforces bonds of love and creates happiness. Happiness is essential in gettign fit. How many sad, angry and depressed fit ppl (healthy fit, not ED skinny) do you see?
  • Only1Mickee
    Options
    I can't believe you would take time out of your day to print screen this just to laugh at someone. Are you 12?

I'm the one they are "laughing at" but it doesn't bother me. Thanks for the back up though.
  • DrBorkBork
    DrBorkBork Posts: 4,099 Member
    Options
    how do you know it's not accurate? Maybe the user was wearing their HRM! I'd say my intimacy level is probably about the same amount of calories.
  • Linda_Darlene
    Linda_Darlene Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    I'm just trying to figure out what constitutes light effort vs. moderate effort vs. vigorous effort...

LOL
  • AnnMarie518
    Options

:noway:

Yes but couldnt a 'squirt' be considered subjective?????? :bigsmile:
  • Linda_Darlene
    Linda_Darlene Posts: 453 Member
    Options

I'm the one they are "laughing at" but it doesn't bother me. Thanks for the back up though.

I'm 54 and I liked it!
  • Only1Mickee
    Options
    Another site says
    "About 5 calories per minute so, but obviously it varies by how vigorous the sex is!"
  • 2muchsauce
    2muchsauce Posts: 1,078
    Options
    Sooo....30 minutes of sex = 40 calories = small piece of chocolate

no wonder chocolate is more popular than sex. :laugh:

Wth? I'd gladly give up chocolate for a little
  • XtyAnn17
    XtyAnn17 Posts: 632 Member
    Options
    Lol my laugh for the day