I'm so sorry but with each new photo . . . . . . .

Options

Replies

• lizzie2190
    lizzie2190 Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Well done. I know what u mean though my boobs have shrunk loads and have such a horrid pouch on my belly:( x
  • janvcooper
    janvcooper Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    You look absolutely fabulous with your clothes on, and you can always get nipped and tucked sometime down the line when the money is there. I did and I'm glad. Enjoy your new figure!
  • kittyr77
    kittyr77 Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    Oh honey Im so sorry you feel this way!
    I think you look absolutely amazing, what a transformation, what an inspiration!
    You look sooo different, even your nose looks smaller lol, and thats a fairly skimpy dress and your arms dont look saggy or anything at all. It must be hard to have done so well with the weight loss and not be happy with the (naked) result but you cant tell at all in clothes that there are any saggy bits whatsoever. Are you happier naked now than you were before? you do look amazing, well done : ) xx
  • hpettenger
    hpettenger Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    You look beautiful! I don't have much to add to your concern about extra skin, because I just don't know. But, even with that extra skin, you look AMAZING. Be proud!
  • Vercell
    Vercell Posts: 437 Member
    Options
    WOW you look amazing, great job you should be so proud.
  • sleonardbranson
    Options
    Try and not think of it like that....You look so beautiful:) You have worked so hard, be proud of all you have done...look at the before and after of yourself...my god that is enough to be proud of....every thing else in baby steps...with everyday you will only look better:)
  • SMALbrit
    SMALbrit Posts: 10
    Options
    WOW! You look awesome! No harm meant, you were pretty but you went from frumpy to hot mama, esp. your wardrobe. Keep up the good work. Can't wait to find my sexy side.
  • PhotogNerd
    PhotogNerd Posts: 420 Member
    Options
    All...the... time.
  • chicky26
    chicky26 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Thank you all for you very kind messages it means so much to me, and hearing that with my continued weight training, drinking water and time, my skin may be a lot better then it currently is. 2 years seems such a long time but I can wait.

In 2 and a half years I turn 30 and I am absolutley adamant that by my 30th Birthday I will have the best body of my life, so hopefully my skin should be right by then.

Im gonna continue weight training and hope and pray that will get better!

Thanx all :flowerforyou:
  • MellowGa
    MellowGa Posts: 1,305 Member
    Options
    WOW congrats what a fantastic job you have done! Mucho kudos to you!
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,538 Member
    Options
    Nice transformation. Part of my job is being honest with people so that they look at what the truth may be so they can make adjustments. It's not my job here, so this is just my opinion.
    From my experience, if someone has more than 80lbs of weight to lose, loose skin should be expected. Dependent upon how much weight had to be lost, age, genetics etc., the issue may not resolve itself. While exercising (which I always recommend) can "harden" the muscle and cause a little "push" against the skin, it may not fill in enough of the area. Unfortunately this happens and surgery is really the only option. But wait at least a year to see how your skin responds first.
    For boobs, there's no exercise you can to to really "lift" them again. Since it's mostly fat tissue, the "deflated" cells now are like balloons that have no air. Again, surgery is the option here.
    That said, some people embrace it, and some get surgery. How you look to others is more about how you portray yourself. If you're self conscious about it, it will show. If not, then most people won't even take notice.
    Again, great job.

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 28+ years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition
  • Booksandbeaches
    Booksandbeaches Posts: 1,791 Member
    Options
    What an amazing transformation!! You look wonderful. Be proud of yourself for what you've accomplished.
  • Littlemopeep
    Littlemopeep Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I know how you feel, I hate myself naked. You do look fab though!
  • RubyRubixcube
    RubyRubixcube Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    Holy sheep crazy lady! You look smokin'

I dont know what jibber jabber your on about, dont be so hard on yourself...
  • monicamcisaac
    monicamcisaac Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Holy good lord you look amazing!!!
    Congratulations!
    Don't worry about what you look like naked, just think of all the beautiful clothes you can buy now :)
  • bronnibee
    Options
    You look young and sexy
  • grizbear1225
    Options
    I definitely know the feeling, I have lost over 160 lbs myself and do have a lot of droopy, saggy skin left over. I have only been on maintenance for about 4 months now so I know I will need to give it a lot of time. I have gotten lots of compliments on the way I look now which feels great but I also think...if they only knew what I looked like with no clothes on (shudder, shudder)...I think it will take some time, with the workouts and strength training I hope that will be enough to tighten up a bit and look a lot better but realize this will be a process (just like losing the weight was in the first place). Be proud of what you have accomplished and enjoy how it feels when someone compliments you on the way you look...and you do look absolutely fabulous! Keep it up...
  • MuffinTopCadz
    Options
    Oh my goodness - I think you look AMAZING!!!
    You have been so awesomely disciplined this far, I'm sure you'll crack the toning up! WELL DONE!!
  • JoannaLouden
    JoannaLouden Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Well I don't think any of us ARE going to see you naked. You look fantastic in the photos. :-) Congrats.
  • Il_DaniD_lI
    Il_DaniD_lI Posts: 1,593 Member
    Options
    WOW you are a hottie. Congratulations!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!