where are my boobs?

Options
123457»

Replies

• spazz_face
    Options
    good lol i cant wait to get rid of some of mine..

I am so excited at the idea of mine getting smaller wooohooo
  • Beezil
    Beezil Posts: 1,677 Member
    Options
    Pushups, chest flys. Work the pectoral muscles, it really does help.
  • nascarted10
    nascarted10 Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    I know the feeling girls. As weight is going away, my "Boys" are getting lower - of course now I can see them! Went to the store the other day (Bass Pro Shop) and got new underwear. Decided to try the lift and separate kind. Now when I sit down they are up in my throat! Ouch!
  • britfout
    britfout Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    This hit a nerve because today an old male coworker walks up to me and says

"you know the only bad thing about all the weight you've lost? You lost your breasts"

How rude I could've punched him in the face. Besides I'd rather be healthy and fit with small boobies than Overweight with huge boobs.

Ugh. Some people.

To which you should have said meet me in HR

My thoughts exactly.

Oh believe me I got HR involved!!! Hope they will actually do something about it! He called out today so maybe they did...
  • MTBrob
    MTBrob Posts: 513 Member
    Options
    Much rather have a fit girl with smaller boobs than a fat girl with big boobs.. Just my Taste... Fit girls look better naked :)
  • happyfeetrebel1
    happyfeetrebel1 Posts: 1,005 Member
    Options
    I know the feeling girls. As weight is going away, my "Boys" are getting lower - of course now I can see them! Went to the store the other day (Bass Pro Shop) and got new underwear. Decided to try the lift and separate kind. Now when I sit down they are up in my throat! Ouch!

OMG

I'm sitting on my hands to NOT comment about the fun you could have with them in your throat.

I won't say it, I won't say it, I won't say it!

:bigsmile:
  • velasdream
    Options
    I've never had a big chest, always been an A/B cup. I have the same problem of weight coming off my chest first but now I look anorexic if you look at my chest but i still have a tyre of fat around my middle... I want to lose my stomach but its making the rest of me look horrid!! It's just unfair!!

ME TOOOOO! I felt lucky when my chest swelled up both times I was pregnant. My boobs finally poked out enough to match how far my belly poked out! I looked good! I breast fed each kid a minimum of two years to keep them as long as I could (well, mostly for the health of the kids, but I think you know what I mean). Now my youngest is 3 years old, I'm shopping for smaller bras, and my belly is still hanging out there! :noway:
  • zozzabubba
    zozzabubba Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    I'm right there with ya! And yeah, i get the people saying it's better to be healthy with smaller boobs, or have the boob size you were meant to have, but before I came on here I was already "healthy", I'm just trying to tone up and all that...and through that I've lost 5 lbs, but gone from a 34C to a 32AA. NOT GOOD! And at this weight and body composition, I'm only just starting to see a six pack. So it's not even like I'm super ripped with no body fat :( is it really worth no boobage?
  • sgthaggard
    sgthaggard Posts: 581 Member
    Options
    Your boobs are probably wherever my *kitten* went.
  • splashangel
    splashangel Posts: 494 Member
    Options
    Are they on your head? Sometimes I leave my glasses there.
  • Pedal_Pusher
    Pedal_Pusher Posts: 1,166 Member
    Options
    Hooray for boobies!
  • Pedal_Pusher
    Pedal_Pusher Posts: 1,166 Member
    Options
    i am genuinely not liking my boobs disappearing. the only fat that i will accept, is the one in my boobs.

They don't look good anymore?
  • Devcon03
    Devcon03 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    When I was younger I had no boobs. My body type is quite boy-ish. Slim hips, small waist, no boobs - a lot of muscles. My 16th birthday came and went with no boobs in sight. I quit working out, gained some weight, etc. 40lbs later, I had an A-cup. Over the years I became heavier, but my boobs never went beyond a B-cup.

In 2001, I gave birth, and was quite happy with my C-cup. Sadly, I was back to my usual B-cup after three months.

In August this year, the scales told me I'd hit 278lbs. I'm working out again, keeping my eyes on the target and the kcal-intake both. Since August, I've lost some some 20lbs. Sadly, I know that the moment I'm below 187lbs, I'll be back to what the other girls in my class called "the lemon halves," and no... I'm not looking forward to that.

Perhaps I should be glad? My mother nursed 6 children and she still has a B-cup. Her back doesn't ache and she looks healthy and gorgeous, all fit. I... just really like having boobs.

Nature is a harsh mistress. ;_;

[ETA: spelling, what is that?]
  • AliJelliBelli
    Options
    Your boobs are probably wherever my *kitten* went.

^^ This! Within 5 weeks of taking up running I'd literally run my *kitten* off. And to be clear I'm not happy about it.

My boobs were laid to waste when I breastfed my boys... Hooray for decent underwear!
  • MonkeyBars
    MonkeyBars Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    choose your boobs!

. . (.)(.) (o)(o) (0)(0) (O)(O)

:laugh:
  • ChunkiChica
    Options
    This post is hilarious, thanks for the laughs ladies and gents! I also believe that boob loss is genetic. I am currently a 40F, but I think my band size is a bit big. I started as a 40F. There is no change. I lose the boob fat last. The first place I lose is in my face. I will gladly donate my boobage to the highest bidder!