Chicks R Weird

Options
1235»

Replies

• Lone_Wolf70
    Lone_Wolf70 Posts: 2,820 Member
    Options
    Never noticed the duck face in Wolf's pic. I'm really starting to believe that he truly has won the internet.

I won the undernet in '11 and now the internet in '12.
  • heliumheels
    heliumheels Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    Normal people are boring as hell.
  • LauraMacNCheese
    LauraMacNCheese Posts: 7,198 Member
    Options
    That pretty much sums it up right there...but y'all luv us; so it's all good, right? :bigsmile:
  • juliecat1
    juliecat1 Posts: 3,455 Member
    Options
    I prefer QUIRKY. And normal is awfully boring.
  • jenillawafer
    jenillawafer Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    Adult men who make duck faces and take pictures of themselves are weird.

^ This. :laugh:
  • magj0y
    magj0y Posts: 1,911 Member
    Options
    Jump on the once a month hormonally wacked roller coaster and we'll see how you do. :D

But no, seriously.
    Men have a totally different set of rules to live by.
    Men can be overweight, it's a man thing.
    A man is expected to bring home the bacon, mow the lawn and stuff like that, preferably take out the trash and life is happy.
    He goes out once a week (or he's 'pvssy whipped) and and is allowed to watch every sport all season long with out question.
    A woman is horrible if she doesn't let her husband hang with the guys.

a woman has to do laundry, cook 7 nights a week, make breakfast, blah blah blah, mop, blah, iron, blah... clean the house, blah blah blah, shopping, blah blah, raising kids, PTA meetings all that stuff, blah blah blah AND hold a career. This is what is expected. many relationships are more equal, but not a whole lot.
    THEN!
    They have to contend with other women. "oh? you have a CAREER and raise children? You're an awful mom!"
    "OH? You're a stay at home mom? Are yo not woman enough to do both?"
    "You don't bottle feed? you're HORRIBLE!"
    "You use DISPOSABLE diapers? YOU'RE KILLING THE PLANET!"
    "you SPANK your child? You're going to raise a violent kid, you know"
    "You don't spank your child??"
    The parenting competition starts before conception and GOD FORBID you do a Csection. **Men are starting to contend with being more fatherly/stay at home dad)
    Have a male friend? You're totally cheating.
    Play sports, you're a lesbian

You're motivated and agressive at work; you're a b1tch. he is a "go getter"

Women are competitive in every aspect of life down to how you put your child to sleep.
    Of course they're neurotic! We're also raised by neurotic women. We're schooled with other
    psycho girls who are cruel just to be cruel. A male bully is a lot easier to contend with than a female bully.
    They can turn the whole school against you and emotionally torment you for years. They're cunningly evil.
    Southern women? They will cut you down with one small sentence while sounding sweet as pie and not
    batting an eyelash.

Most women are effing krazy and understandably so, they drive me crazy too, so I have few female friends

have sex? you're a wh0re and he's a stud.

But what would you guys do with out us?
  • tabooski
    tabooski Posts: 89
    Options
    I LOVE :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: chicks! They are so sweet and cuddly and yellow, and make little peep sounds! :love:

<3:D
  • nmwhitney12
    nmwhitney12 Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    Adult men who make duck faces and take pictures of themselves are weird.

^^^ nothing but win!