What an amazing job you have done!
  • qtiekiki
    qtiekiki Posts: 1,490 Member
    Options
    Congrats. You look amazing.
  • vallemic
    vallemic Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    What was your daily calorie limit? What were typical foods you ate? Any changes in overall eating habits?

Usually 1200-1500 cals per day. My diary is open, feel free to check out my regular foods. I eat lots of fruit & veggies, lean meats and pre-packaged 100 cals snacks. The biggest changes in my overall eating habits are: eating ALOT less fast food, cutting portion sizes, less evening snacking and eating breakfast!
  • vallemic
    Options
    I think your title should've been "Sloppy Mommy to MILF" :)
    Way to go!

Funny. But watch it buddy, that's my sister you're talking about. Love you sis, you look amazing!

Sis - I believe "buddy" is a girl so no worries!

For everyone else, I had to ask my husband what MILF ment and he smirked and asked why. When I told him why, he said he agreed 100%! Then I googled it and ROFLMAO!!
  • dbyfield
    Options
    You look great! I can't wait to get to that point. My husband has never seen me at my smallest weight which was 132. I'm currently at 155 right now and I want to get back to the 130's... Applause to you!!
  • pshearer7777
    pshearer7777 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Great job!
  • vallemic
    Options
    Thanks again for all the support. I'm still getting lots of inbox messages about "special secrets" or diet plans so I decided to open up my diary. For the food part, it's basic math... log your food and stay within your range. HOWEVER, we all know it's not really about the food (well, yes it is, kind of)... but it's more about staying motivated to stick with it! For me, small attainable goals were key! Focus on the next 5 lbs or if you're at 170 (for example), thinking "let's get into the 160's" or the next size down of clothing :)
  • Brodyandmiasmom
    Options
    Wow awesome! An inspiration for sure! And the black and white pics are beautiful :)
  • danithegirl89
    danithegirl89 Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    Wow you look amazing! Great work!
  • msjanetcole
    msjanetcole Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Fantastic!
  • ohhman10
    Options
    So inspriring! I'm 170 pounds and my goal weight is 130 and this shows its possible!
  • oneworkoutatatime
    Options
    Outstanding!! so beautiful!
  • bradthemedic
    bradthemedic Posts: 623 Member
    Options
    You look amazing
  • Corrie_75
    Options
    That is awesome. Great job
  • mrsjordanjr
    mrsjordanjr Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!
  • brendaschmitt1
    Options
    Wow you look amazing! How did you do it?
  • Raw_Bean
    Raw_Bean Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    Congrat's on the hard work and gaining yourself back!! Well done!!
  • tlatrice13
    tlatrice13 Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    awesome!!!
  • Emilyrenee84
    Emilyrenee84 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Congrats! You look amazing and the happiness shows!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!