24 Years Old, 100 lbs to lose, need support!

Options
2»

Replies

• erins89
    erins89 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    i am 22, feel free to add me!
  • erinxo13
    erinxo13 Posts: 892 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me, ultimately i want to loose 100+ but my current goal is just 80. you can do it :D
  • moonlightturk
    Options
    Please feel free to add me. I have a lot to lose and could you all of the support I can too!
  • tridiv
    tridiv Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Added, welcome and best of luck, feel free to reach out in case you need help
  • lizzyc357
    lizzyc357 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Sent you a request. You can do it!!!!
  • thickemadama
    thickemadama Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I know it is not easy, but with support , movation, and staying focus you can do it.. keep your head up!!!! Good Luck
  • futurestarz
    Options
    check the success stories forumn every day. it's what keeps me motivated. I can not wait to post on there.
  • Ali155
    Ali155 Posts: 30
    Options
    It sounds like you are on the right track. I am down 26 lbs with about 94 to go. I'm happy to have to have more friends. The more support you have, the more likely you are to find the motivation that you need each day. It's not an easy process but I know that the end result will be worth it! :)
  • nicolabarber
    Options
    Try a low carb diet - that way you can eat as much meat, cheese, eggs, salad and veges as you like and a little of carbs such as bread (try thin rice crackers instead) and a 2 egg omelette with ham , cheese and tomato for breaky, no potatoes or corn or rice or pasta - but if you must do very little of those - say 10 pieces of penne pasta with your dinner or 1/2 cup of porridge with water for breaky with a tiny drizzle of golden syrup. By using this site I think you are more accountable to yourself when you know you have to log in all the foods that you eat every day! Just stick to around 300 calories per meal + another 300 for snacks and try to really drop down with the sugary stiuff and carbs - that's the key! I've just started and have lost just over 1kg in a week with 1 hour of very brisk walking daily as my exercise. At 24 (I'm 47) you have age on your side and I don't have as much to lose, so you should notice great results early, but also measure yourself as you can lose size instead of weight as you increase your exercise as muscle weighs twice as much as fat. It must be a lifestyle change, so you keep exercising and eating sensibly (I still have a scotch finger bikky at night with a cuppa!) to maintain your weight after you lose it - that's the only way to keep it off - change your lifestyle and eating/drinking habits! Log your alcohol on this site too!! Good luck - you go girl!
  • adelaide916
    Options
    Hi New Friend!
    I'm also in my 20s and looking to lose about 75 pounds and get healthy. I just started on here and hoping to find some people to exchange ideas and encouragement with.
  • turquoise3
    turquoise3 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Hi! I am on every day and keep up with my friends progress, feel free to add me if you want :)