i ate ____________.

Options

Replies

• JustJessie
    JustJessie Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    I refused the offer of Chinese food at lunch today. Three times! It seemed like the whole office was ordering. Even the ones that had their Lean Cuisine meals next to mine in the fridge. I stuck to my Lean Cuisine but then broke down when someone offered me one crab ragoon. It was delicious and I put it in my calories right away. I think I will be safe once I go do my workout in an hour.:wink:
  • jzbaby626
    Options
    10 piece nugget and an oreo mcflurry......i know i know.........so bad...but i did work out after bc i felt horrible....
  • Skinny100
    Options
    I had pumpkin spice hersheys kisses :(
    and thai food :( (lots of curry with rice... yum)
    But before that I ate really healthy for the day. I just need to get back on track!
  • moonport
    moonport Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    I had meatloaf, stuffing and mashed potatos for dinner. I'm having chocolate chip cookies for dessert. However, no guilt. All are low calorie versions and all were planned into my diet for the day. :happy:
  • mabella17
    Options
    For all the Peanut Butter lovers (like me).... you should try PB2 (powdered peanut butter), It is AWESOME!!!
    www.bellplantation.com The chocolate is pretty good too
  • curvykatie
    curvykatie Posts: 870 Member
    Options
    i need to own up to this otherwise i will never hold myself accountable

in the past 1 1/2 weeks i ate:
    4 cup cakes
    4 japanese takeaways
    2 1/2 pizzas
    2 portions takeaway chips
    8 skinny candy bars
    6 milky ways
    6 mini dairy milk bars
    1 chinese takaway
    1 burger
    1 bag marshmallows
    5 small packs of haribo
    1 meatball marinara subway
    6 packets of crisps
  • courtney_love2001
    courtney_love2001 Posts: 1,468 Member
    Options
    I just ate a multi-grain waffle with REAL maple syrup, 2 slices of bacon, and a scrambled egg cooked in the bacon grease. wahhahhhahha I am terrible! But it was so worth it :bigsmile:
  • kcfva122
    Options
    I went to Happy Hour last night. Took my own healthy, home-made snacks instead of eating the Buffalo wings, and I had a Michelob Ultra - only 95 calories. It wasn't easy, but when I stepped on the scales this morning I was down a pound - so worth it!

Karen
  • abr25
    abr25 Posts: 179
    Options
    I went out to dinner with my family last night at our local italian restaurant place.

I ate:

a side of pasta with a little fresh mariara sauce, a side salad with lite italian dressing, and one of the warm rolls. Stayed in calories and had a great time! :)
  • iRun4wine
    iRun4wine Posts: 5,126
    Options
    I had the most amazing Pumpkin Spice latte (my first of the season :noway: ) last night. It was delicious, and planned. So, I didn't even have to feel guilty about it! :wink:
  • songbyrdsweet
    songbyrdsweet Posts: 5,691 Member
    Options
    I had an awful night last night. I REALLY wanted to pig out on ice cream.
    Instead, I pigged out on cabbage and asparagus. :laugh: I had a sugar-free Jell-O too. I actually weighed in a little heavy this morning...from all the fiber I imagine. :blushing: But I'm really happy with myself for NOT buying the junk!
  • hodaka123
    Options
    Last night I went to a jewelry party of which I had 1000 left to consume after exercising. As you know there is always yum food at those kinds of things. I believe I went over my calories. What sent me over was the pumpkin cheesecake of which for 1 slice is about 900 calories, plus the spinch dip with sourdough bread. Then of course the host sent me home with 3 pieces of the cheesecake for my family. This morning when I woke up I had 2 bites of it, went to the gym to burn 700 calories, came home and took 2 more bites. Probably a total of a half of a piece of which is 450 calories. Ugh! Not good! I will attempt to be good for the remainder of the day as this is salvageable.

SW: 178
    CW: 144
    GW: 135 by Christmas
  • GumbyAnne
    GumbyAnne Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    I ate a bowl over cereal after dinner....and some whoppers.....But Im counting the calories twoards today:happy:

I do that sometimes. Count those accidental late calories as breakfast for the next day, count breakfast as morning snack and then I'm back on track by lunch! Takes some discipline but it is a good plan B.
  • ivykivy
    ivykivy Posts: 2,970 Member
    Options
    I had 2 apple turnovers from kfc. I was convinced they were 300 calories a piece. I immediately came home and did an hour of cardio. I logged them and found out they were only 200:sad: .
  • ShellyLee
    ShellyLee Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    I had cracker barrel for dinner... BUT I had the veggie plate.. except I had mac and cheese on it :laugh:. Everything else was actually pretty good and I was within my calories... except for the mac and cheese! Although I didn't go insanely over so the damage shouldn't be too bad. I have had nothing but water today though which is amazing for me.
  • oregonlady
    oregonlady Posts: 2,743 Member
    Options
    i ate way too much food for the past few days.:angry::angry:

but i am back on the wagon starting today.:happy: :happy:
  • oregonlady
    Options
    this morning, i put egg nog in my coffee.:noway: :noway: :noway: :noway:
  • kpnuts23
    kpnuts23 Posts: 960 Member
    Options
    i need to own up to this otherwise i will never hold myself accountable

in the past 1 1/2 weeks i ate:
    4 cup cakes
    4 japanese takeaways
    2 1/2 pizzas
    2 portions takeaway chips
    8 skinny candy bars
    6 milky ways
    6 mini dairy milk bars
    1 chinese takaway
    1 burger
    1 bag marshmallows
    5 small packs of haribo
    1 meatball marinara subway
    6 packets of crisps

WTG Katie! Good effort!

I ate -
    1 large bag of Chocolate covered rasins
    1 bag of eggs and chips (sweets) lol
    2 taste the different triple choc cookies
    Loads of minstrels - kinda lost count
    1 chinese
    at least two bottles of rose wine
    bowls of icecream
    .....Over this weekend... Oops! :laugh:
  • jzbaby626
    Options
    i am going to eat cheese cake tonight...but its my birthday...so im aloud rite??
  • oregonlady
    Options
    Happy BIRTHDAY lauren!
    party-smiley-551.gif