Options

Replies

• jzbaby626
    Options
    Thank u!!! :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • toots99
    toots99 Posts: 3,794 Member
    Options
    I do really bad with peanut butter too. I eat out of the jar which is very dangerous!!

I am the same way...I could easily eat at least half a jar in one sitting!

Today for lunch I had what I usually have for dinner...a burrito with some sauteed red, orange and green bell peppers, sauteed onions, two tablespoons of sour cream, one tablespoon of black bean and corn salsa, 1/4 cup low fat mexican shredded cheese, spinach, 1.5 ounces of avocado, and chopped tomato. It was delicious, better than Taco Bell could ever hope to make! :happy:
  • ivykivy
    ivykivy Posts: 2,970 Member
    Options
    Happy Birthday! Hope you enjoyed your cheesecake.
  • ivykivy
    Options
    :sad: I had 2 dinners. They were healthy though.
    :happy: I switched to decaf.
  • spinningmango
    spinningmango Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    2 ice cream cones, 2 bars of chocolate :mad: :mad: :mad:

At least.. my total calorie amount for the day was only 1250
  • Brandiann
    Brandiann Posts: 905 Member
    Options
    a bowl of lucky charms.... ok I didn't but I'm eyeing it :laugh: I will make a protein shake of Extreme Cookies and Cream now, before I get tempted... :laugh:
  • BrendaLee
    BrendaLee Posts: 4,463 Member
    Options
    ....a passion flakie cake, 3 cookies and a bottle of Barq's root beer...and some popcorn.
  • ivykivy
    Options
    I had the Pork Milanese w/ extra alfredo sauce. 2 Krispy Kreme donuts for dessert.
  • kpnuts23
    kpnuts23 Posts: 960 Member
    Options
    pick n mix at the cinema last night watching NEW MOON! It was amazing! :-)
  • courtney_love2001
    courtney_love2001 Posts: 1,468 Member
    Options
    Qdoba chicken queso burrito....MMMMMM :love: but I only ate half last night and half today so it's not so bad! Didn't eat the tortilla today, I went naked :)
  • spicy618
    spicy618 Posts: 2,114 Member
    Options
    a whole package (40+) of Tollhouse, Light, buttery, flaky crackers.... 600 calories :noway: Luckily that is how many calories I burned at Zumba. What a waste :embarassed: :ohwell:

This is a new week. :flowerforyou: :bigsmile:
  • LAgal
    LAgal Posts: 671 Member
    Options
    I ate WAY TOO much at our Thanksgiving lunch today at work.........
  • CasperO
    CasperO Posts: 2,913 Member
    Options
    Today I'm eating just about anything I want. It's our anniversary. Then I'll be good for a couple days, and then thanksgiving. We'll cook smart and it won't be near as bad as it used to be, but I'm gonna feed pretty good for a day or 2 here.

We've been on our program for almost a year, and we def- know how to do it. Haven't had any time off, none, at all. Cheat meal here & there. I fully plan to gain back a pound this week, maybe a couple. Then on to P90X after turkey - hehehe

That'll learn ya' dern ya'!
  • katie517
    katie517 Posts: 159
    Options
    a whole package (40+) of Tollhouse, Light, buttery, flaky crackers.... 600 calories :noway: Luckily that is how many calories I burned at Zumba. What a waste :embarassed: :ohwell:

Did you have to say buttery and flaky? Now I want a whole package too! :laugh:
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    I ate way too much at our church potluck yesterday. I had three deserts. :noway: But they were so good. Actually I only ate half of the piece of pecan pie my son made because it was just wayyyyyy too sweet. Delicious though. I didn't eat all the frosting on the piece of chocolate cake for the same reason. But I did eat the whole piece of cheesecake. :ohwell:
  • spicy618
    spicy618 Posts: 2,114 Member
    Options

Did you have to say buttery and flaky? Now I want a whole package too! :laugh:

:laugh: :laugh: Those were the words that got me too. :laugh: :laugh:
  • courtney_love2001
    courtney_love2001 Posts: 1,468 Member
    Options
    I made rice krispy treats today. WIth M&Ms. And dark chocolate drizzle all over the top. :bigsmile: Had more than a few...I'm supposed to be preparing for the atrocity that is Thanksgiving and instead I'm stuffing my face! :p
  • KendalBeee
    KendalBeee Posts: 2,269 Member
    Options
    I ate a small brownie, a sugar cookie and 8 Tostitos Chips with 2 tsp of cheese queso dip.

stupid snack day at work
  • saverys_gal
    saverys_gal Posts: 808 Member
    Options
    I made rice krispy treats today. WIth M&Ms. And dark chocolate drizzle all over the top. :bigsmile: Had more than a few...I'm supposed to be preparing for the atrocity that is Thanksgiving and instead I'm stuffing my face! :p

Ooooooo...now I could eat a few of those!!

Guilty of having 4 HUGE slices of pizza last night. :devil: And a bowl of ice cream the night before....
  • KendalBeee
    KendalBeee Posts: 2,269 Member
    Options
    I got a second plate and I ate a lot more chips and dip.....didn't count how many chips, just threw a handful on my plate :frown: