I need a new scent!

Options
13»

Replies

• 7funnygirl7
    7funnygirl7 Posts: 1,176
    Options
    Thanks for all your responses. I am hoping I can find some of these here in Ontario,or I am going to have to go across the border very soon so I can smell good!..LOL
  • Wreak_Havoc
    Options
    Bacon!

Bwahahaha
  • Flixie00
    Flixie00 Posts: 1,195 Member
    Options
    Paul Smith Rose. I wear nothing else. Except clothes, obviously.

I wear this one also, but it has been relegated to 2nd choice lately. Its very light and great for everyday use.
  • Anastasia0511
    Anastasia0511 Posts: 372 Member
    Options
    I wear Flowerbomb by Viktor & Rolff, Maitresse by Agent Provocateur, Valentina by Valentino equally, and usually have two bottles of each because I like to have them as air fresheners for my bedroom, hotel rooms and my car. Perfume and sunglasses are my major "drug" addiction and I probably could use a bit of counseling for it. :ohwell:
    Hee hee hee. I carry an extra bottle in my purse because I spray in my vehicle and I also spray it on my husbands side of the bed in hopes he will get the hint!
    My mom thinks I am ridiculous using perfume as air fresheners and I'm 43 years old spending my own money. I spray the hell out of my bedroom. And I am also known for spraying the hell out of cards and letters that I write to my best friend because I'm so in love with the guy lol. I find just about any excuse I can to use perfume, I love it that much. It is a "drug" addiction. If there ever comes a point where I have to choose between putting gas in my car for the month or get another bottle of Flowerbomb, I'll be walking ;)
  • RitaSantoss
    RitaSantoss Posts: 986 Member
    Options
    I am actually quite excited for my perfume that I ordered to arrive, because I haven't had one for over a month now. The one I ordered is somewhat afrodisiac, because it has chocolate and all other delightfull goodies. When I get the name, I can tell you :)