Anyone run into their ex after losing weight

Options
CoderGal
CoderGal Posts: 6,800 Member
Anyone run into their ex after losing weight? Got a good story? Did you get any comments?

I'm curious and cant really relate since I hybernated in the basement when I gained weight lol. If they see me now I look the same but maybe a bit bigger and probably older :\

Replies

• victoria4321
    victoria4321 Posts: 1,719 Member
    Options
    I did but he thought I looked too skinny
  • christine24t
    christine24t Posts: 6,063 Member
    Options
    Not an ex, but an old crush. He said I was looking great.
  • MB_Positif
    MB_Positif Posts: 8,897 Member
    Options
    Ugh, all of my ex's knew the lean version if me with abs, only my husband has had to see the overweight version of me :(
  • maddiec1989
    maddiec1989 Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    yes but he didn't really see me at my heaviest and when we were together and I was at this same weight (age 18/19) he basically implied I had let myself go but I was "mint" in seventh grade...at the age of what, 11? lmao
  • Kenzietea2
    Kenzietea2 Posts: 1,132 Member
    Options
    yes but he didn't really see me at my heaviest and when we were together and I was at this same weight (age 18/19) he basically implied I had let myself go but I was "mint" in seventh grade...at the age of what, 11? lmao

Haha well you shouldn't feel badly because the fact he thought you were 'mint' at age 11 makes him a bit creepy :P
  • scottg1024
    scottg1024 Posts: 224
    Options
    Ex asked if I was dying. Cool...
  • HealthierHappierBrenda
    Options
    not the ex i'd hoped to see but i'm hoping i will when I reach my ultimate goal weight which is 35-40lbs from now, so until then no run ins for me ;)
  • rumor23
    rumor23 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    run into or over?
  • JacksMom12
    JacksMom12 Posts: 1,044 Member
    Options
    Ugh, all of my ex's knew the lean version if me with abs, only my husband has had to see the overweight version of me :(

Haha, same here.
  • 1Kristine1
    1Kristine1 Posts: 697 Member
    Options
    Nope but I am sure it would be intersting haha
  • Tropical_Turtle
    Tropical_Turtle Posts: 2,236 Member
    Options
    he walked right by me until I said "hi" - the weight I lost is the weight his gf that he left me for has put on :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • maddiec1989
    maddiec1989 Posts: 144 Member
    Options
  • HornsUT32
    HornsUT32 Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    Haha I ran in to my ex at a club and he said "omg you have lost a lot of weight." The next day I got an email asking if I was single...and I replied "not interested."

By the way, the girl he cheated on me with was even bigger than me, yet told me that he said he cheated because of my size. Haha who has the last laugh now?? She can have him!!!!
  • Kenzietea2
    Kenzietea2 Posts: 1,132 Member
    Options
    Haha I ran in to my ex at a club and he said "omg you have lost a lot of weight." The next day I got an email asking if I was single...and I replied "not interested."

By the way, the girl he cheated on me with was even bigger than me, yet told me that he said he cheated because of my size. Haha who has the last laugh now?? She can have him!!!!

Haha I love it!
  • Ready2Rock206
    Ready2Rock206 Posts: 9,488 Member
    Options
    run into or over?

:laugh:

I was just thinking of this today. I always imagine losing the weight then running into my ex but then I realized today even though he says he hates fat girls he only dates fat girls and we broke up when I lost some weight so if he did see me thinner he probably wouldn't be feeling he's missing out on my awesomeness anyway. Ah well!
  • AlichiaMJohnson73
    AlichiaMJohnson73 Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    I got a good joke for seeing ya "EX"...
    What do you do when you MISS your "ex".....RELOAD!!!!!! :devil:
  • Macrocarpa
    Macrocarpa Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Nope. My wife chose right, though, I'm 20kg lighter than when we first got together.
  • clynettehaynes
    Options
    I did but he thought I looked too skinny
    ++

i ran into an ex a few years ago when i lost my first hundred pounds. he told me since i lost weight that my boobs were too small. lol
    i also met a new guy who wouldnt go out with me because he said at 300 pounds i was too skinny. he said he only liked women over 350. how crazy is that?
  • slkehl
    slkehl Posts: 3,801 Member
    Options
    What do you do when you MISS your "ex".....RELOAD!!!!!! :devil:

I like this!

Part of me wants my ex to see me even fitter than before. But most of me never wants to see him ever again!
  • CoderGal
    CoderGal Posts: 6,800 Member
    Options

Haha I love it!

golden.