Anyone run into their ex after losing weight

Options

Replies

• Pedal_Pusher
    Pedal_Pusher Posts: 1,166 Member
    Options
    I can't imagine anyone has ever run into their ex after losing weight..........that would be crazy.
  • DontStopB_Leakin
    DontStopB_Leakin Posts: 3,863 Member
    Options
    Not an ex, but I ran into the skinny b!tch that always called me a "fat, sweaty pig" in highschool.

She walked up to me and was all "Lea? Is that you? You look....great!" She had easily gained probably all of the weight I had lost (100 lbs...easily), so I replied "Yea. I know I do. Looks like you fit the "fat, sweaty pig" bill now. Have a nice day!"

Yes, it was mean. Yes, it was petty. But I felt so damn good afterwards.
  • msmith2020
    msmith2020 Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    Ooooo I'm waiting for the day..... I want to look sexy, bad *kitten* and GORGEOUS! And then I want to turn around and walk away...
  • wolfpack77
    wolfpack77 Posts: 655
    Options
    All the time. And she wont leave me alone.
  • magj0y
    magj0y Posts: 1,911 Member
    Options
    It wasn't so much as the losing any weight, but actually being a healthy weight and wearing flattering clothes. In High School/early 20's, I was more jeans/t'shirt than anything else.
  • Shrinking_Stacey
    Options
    There is NO better feeling than showing someone that hurt you how strong and healthy you are without them! Looking good & being confident is the best revenge! WINNING:))
  • Il_DaniD_lI
    Il_DaniD_lI Posts: 1,593 Member
    Options
    Even better, I ran into him a couple weeks after I had my daughter and my boobs were HUGE. He probably thought I got a boob job.
  • Show_Stopper
    Show_Stopper Posts: 656 Member
    Options

um if my ex looked like you I wouldn't leave you alone either just sayin :laugh:
  • Monnietron
    Monnietron Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Actually, he told me I looked better because I gained weight. Yet when I was younger and 30 lbs lighter he had called me fat. Hmmmm weird how men think lol.
  • PBsMommy
    PBsMommy Posts: 1,166 Member
    Options
    Naaa.... but if I did, I would flip it in reverse and run into him again. :bigsmile:
  • InnerFatGirl
    InnerFatGirl Posts: 2,687 Member
    Options
    Yes, but not at this stage when I am so close to goal and am looking very slim (in comparison). The childish part of me secretly hopes to run into him, especially since he works right next to my house. The angry and hurt part of me wants him to stay the F away from me. The apathetic part of me couldn't give a damn about him or seeing him.
  • jkandktmom
    jkandktmom Posts: 1,010 Member
    Options

I wouldn't either with that body!
  • wolfpack77
    wolfpack77 Posts: 655
    Options
    um if my ex looked like you I wouldn't leave you alone either just sayin :laugh:
    I wouldn't either with that body!

thanks guys... :blushing:
  • Lisseth03
    Lisseth03 Posts: 518 Member
    Options
    run into or over?

hahah, i litteraly almost spit out my water
  • ChrissyC1985
    ChrissyC1985 Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    yeah, it was rather amusing. He was with his new wife and their baby, (he cheated on me with her incidentally), i walked past them-he seemed to have gained all the weight i'd lost ( and more) and just gave me a really helpless pathetic look...i just smiled and carried on. evidently realised what he'd lost then.
  • capnwo85
    capnwo85 Posts: 1,103 Member
    Options
    Yea, I told her to kick rocks.
  • ohmyshysamantha
    ohmyshysamantha Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    I actually ran into my ex at the club last weekend. I've only lost 30 pounds since the last time he saw me but he didnt recognize me until I put my hair up and he could see my tattoos. It was a good feeling when he said I was lookin good, considering he told me I was morbidly obese when we were together.
  • TonyM1984
    TonyM1984 Posts: 267
    Options
    When I was with my ex, towards the end of our relationship she let herself go, which I didnt care about right. But after he broke up, she would call me and be like "oh I just got back from the gym" or "Im exhausted from working out" and I'd be like WTF now you care? Then she came by my house one time and I was not there but my mom was like "she has lost a lot of weight and she looks good". I was like F- her!

thats my ex story and to answer the question, I actually ran into her but I had actually gained weight and was stuffing my face with fries at chilis haha!
  • crisanderson27
    crisanderson27 Posts: 5,343 Member
    Options
    Regularly. We go to the movies together for the kids every other weekend...and she sees them often in between with me there.

The best though was last weekend. We went to see Total Recall. We were at the midway getting ready to leave, got crossed up tripping over the kids, and she bumped into my chest...and, bounced. She literally stopped, looked up at me...reached out and poked my chest twice...realized what she'd done and looked away quickly.

I caught a 'wow...' under her breath as she turned though lol.

Her boyfriend is what I would call skinny fat. THAT my friends...is the good stuff.
  • weighlossforbaby
    weighlossforbaby Posts: 847 Member
    Options
    Haha I ran in to my ex at a club and he said "omg you have lost a lot of weight." The next day I got an email asking if I was single...and I replied "not interested."

By the way, the girl he cheated on me with was even bigger than me, yet told me that he said he cheated because of my size. Haha who has the last laugh now?? She can have him!!!!

Awesome :laugh: