What is something you are good at?

Options
HeavyLiftGirl
HeavyLiftGirl Posts: 1,267 Member
One of my biggest strengths is writing.
I can write anything well from a cover letter to a potential employer, to a full story for a book. I actually am a poet, and do poetry slams every Wednesday night at a cool bar/coffee shop downtown Columbus in front of a crowd. These poems are sometimes explicit, sometimes funny, and sometimes serious...I do it all. Lots of fun. :)

So how about you?

Replies

• corn63
    corn63 Posts: 1,580 Member
    Options
    Sex.

Oh and to the genius that PMd me what my favorite position is.... and didn't understand that I said my favorite position was get bent.

Seriously. Get bent.
  • RitaSantoss
    RitaSantoss Posts: 986 Member
    Options
    Sex.

BOW CHICKA WOW WOW.
  • RitaSantoss
    RitaSantoss Posts: 986 Member
    Options
    I can write anything well from a cover letter to a potential employer, to a full story for a book. I actually am a poet, and do poetry slams every Wednesday night at a cool bar/coffee shop downtown Columbus in front of a crowd. These poems are sometimes explicit, sometimes funny, and sometimes serious...I do it all. Lots of fun. :)

So how about you?

Yes I have good writing skills as well. But I really like my creative strike, I think it will help me in the future with the course I plan on majoring in.
  • HeavyLiftGirl
    Options
    Sex.
    HAHAHA! Nice.
  • dalexander82
    dalexander82 Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Singing, I have been doing it since I was a kid.. It's my passion! :smile:
  • Sherilynn1966
    Options
    Writing - my degrees are in English - I am currently writing a memoir.
    Sounds like we have a lot of talent here. :)
  • Crochetluvr
    Crochetluvr Posts: 3,143 Member
    Options
    I have always considered myself a decent writer.I had a pretty good voice when I was younger but as I have gotten older, I cant hit the notes I used to....thanks, menopause!

But crocheting has been something I have done since I was a kid...and I think I am pretty good at it after all these years. :)

CarefreeCardigan-1.jpg
  • ErinBeth7
    ErinBeth7 Posts: 1,625 Member
    Options

So how about you?

Poetry slams? how awesome!

I'm supposedly good at graphic design. I see myself as rather average in that area.
  • wtfusernameisnttaken
    Options
    I've been told I can sell ice to an Eskimo.
  • spade117
    spade117 Posts: 2,466 Member
    Options
    Cunnalingis.
  • Debbe2
    Debbe2 Posts: 2,071 Member
    Options
    Good cook, good mom and good friend here. Other than that I am an organizer of time and manager of tasks in that I have the ability to get things done.
  • suzysweetpea
    suzysweetpea Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I play a guitar, have been for 25 years
  • ILoveTheBrowns
    ILoveTheBrowns Posts: 661 Member
    Options
    golf, hunting and playing guitar my only 3 loves
  • MegTaggart
    Options
    Cooking
  • wolverine66
    wolverine66 Posts: 3,779 Member
    Options
    i like to think i draw pretty well. i do a few things well, but nothing great. I play guitar and sing. I'm not winning the Voice or anything. I am pretty good with computers, but don't have any engineering or computer science degrees.
  • Alex_is_Hawks
    Alex_is_Hawks Posts: 3,499 Member
    Options
    blow jobs...i'm so good I can orgasm from giving them....

(no I'm not adding new friends gents)
  • ruurik
    ruurik Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Fantasy Football. I win every league, every year. No matter if it's Yahoo, NFL or friend's private leagues!

And sadly, that is the sum total of my strengths as a human being ><
  • apedeb09
    apedeb09 Posts: 805 Member
    Options
    I used to be really good at writing poetry, back when I was a teen and hated the world.. lol. Now I don't have any inspiration to write anything... or, maybe I just haven't tried.
  • Jacwhite22
    Jacwhite22 Posts: 7,012 Member
    Options
    It would be easier for me to list the things I'm not really good at

saving money
    organization
    planning

That's about it.
  • HeavyLiftGirl
    Options

So how about you?

Poetry slams? how awesome!

I'm supposedly good at graphic design. I see myself as rather average in that area.

It's really fun! Especially since I do the slams with my dad. He is a really good poet. I love his work.
    And it's funny you mention Graphic Design. I am a full-time Art Director, and do Graphic Design, Web Design, and Interactive Media.