Join me for a challenge?

Options

Replies

• stef_e_b
    stef_e_b Posts: 593
    Options
    Good for everyone checking in!

I have a problem where if I fail or gain weight that week I quit and don't report to my thread.

I'm not going to do that this time, since I need to tell my teacher everything anyway.

I haven't worked out yet today. I will after dinner so at 7.
  • JStarnes
    JStarnes Posts: 5,576 Member
    Options
    :bigsmile: Seriously - where did the motivation come from?!?!

Day 4 = 500cal...no more, no less :laugh: ...and I could have thought of 500 other things I would have rather done, but it was worth it.
  • foxyforce
    foxyforce Posts: 3,078 Member
    Options
    you can totally do it

im a psych student and taking behavior mod this year and I am totally using my data from the calorie counter on here. lol. if you need any help with your assign. message me, i could totally use someone to edit mine as well! plus, it would help us with our actual goals too :)
  • graegirl
    graegirl Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Okay, I'm with you!

Yesterday: 511 calories (running)
    Today: 558 calories (kickboxing, circuits, walking)

Only thing is, I'm going to give myself one day off every week---but I'll make up the difference by doubling up on another day. I think this is just what I need to push through my plateau and lose that last 20 lbs. that WON"T BUDGE. I'll be weighing in on the weekend and I'll post my progress here.

Thanks for the support--it's nice to know there are others working toward the same goal.
  • stef_e_b
    Options
    I only just finished my 500 cals. I had no energy today, but I pushed through because I want yesterday to count!
  • AliceLMS
    AliceLMS Posts: 2,428 Member
    Options
    Day 3-Peridontal surgery, Ow! OW! No work out today:ohwell:
  • JStarnes
    JStarnes Posts: 5,576 Member
    Options
    Day 5 = 711 calories. :noway:

I'm taking tomorrow & saturday night off. :smile: I'll check back in on Sunday!
    Good luck all!! :flowerforyou:
  • stef_e_b
    Options
    512 today. So tired!
  • stef_e_b
    Options
    517! did everyone go out today instead?
  • SilverVal
    SilverVal Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I will join you by doing at least 30 minutes exercise a day to start I have been home on a medicla leave and was pretty lazy time to smarten up here so I can easily do 30 min a day need to make time for that

besides I have gotton to flabby time to fix that

I will be back daily Have to
  • LifeChanges42
    LifeChanges42 Posts: 636 Member
    Options
    I have been gone for a REALLY long time! I was doing really well and then the breaks went on and my BAD BAD BAD habits came back too.
    I NEED TO CHANGE!!!
    Even though this site is the default on my web browser, I find myself quickly saying, I'll do it tomorrow.... well, TODAY is yesterday's tomorrow!
    Here I come... small steps first.
    30 minutes a day of some kind of exercise. I am not putting a calorie count on it because I change my routine on an almost daily basis (due to the kids running me ragged and getting in the way for certain exercises).
    I will also check in everyday at least on this thread!
    Thanks for the challenge!
  • LifeChanges42
    Options
    Looks like I need to change the goals in my signature... they are a bit out dated!
  • AliceLMS
    Options
    Still not back to exercising. This was a little more involved than I thought. Can't wait to be over this and really moving again.

Happy Saturday, Alice
  • stef_e_b
    Options
    Okay, I am just struggleing through because I cannot admit defeat to my seriously fit teacher. Damn, why didn't I pick "don't drink pop" or 30 minutes exercise a day. 500 cals is huge!
  • Chocolickkyss
    Chocolickkyss Posts: 3,654 Member
    Options
    I love this challenge and glad so many people have decided to participate. There's something to be said about being held accountable for your actions that tends to keep me on track. Therefore, I have decided to participate as well. I will burn 500 calories a day with the exception of Sunday. I have always used Sundays as my day of rest and to prepare the mind and body for the week ahead and will continue to do so.

I look forward to seeing how we all progress over the next 30 days. Good Luck everyone :smile:
  • AliceLMS
    Options
    Stef; 500 calories is not huge. It's 4, 125 calorie workouts. That's not that much. As soon as my face feels better I'll get back in the challenge. If this old girl can do it, you can. I can see the new you in your eyes!:flowerforyou:
  • AliceLMS
    Options
    Stef; 500 calories is not huge. It's 4, 125 calorie workouts. That's not that much. As soon as my face feels better I'll get back in the challenge. If this old girl can do it, you can. I can see the new you in your eyes!:flowerforyou:
  • LifeChanges42
    Options
    K.. I am checking in....
    Hello everyone!
    I danced from 11 last night until about 2 this morning... non stop! I haven't been out dancing in a long LONG time! I counted that as my exercise for yesterday. Today I am sore and tired! BUT I am going to fit in some exercise after the little ones go to bed.
    Perhaps today it will be a little less strenuous than last nights adventure!
  • losingweightforme
    Options
    I haven't checked in for a couple of days but I am running 310 calories behind where I should be right now. TOM struck early Thursday morning and zapped my energy. I am going to try and get it made up this week or start all over again. Today is day ten for me.
  • Chocolickkyss
    Chocolickkyss Posts: 3,654 Member
    Options
    Good morning all,

Today is my first official day of the challenge and I'm checking in. I completed my exercise boot camp this morning which lasts for an hour and then I went to the gym and jogged for 20 minutes and did strength training for back and triceps. While I am unsure of how many calories were burned from doing strength training I burned 633 calories from doing cardio. I hope everyone has a great day and is able to reach today's goal. I can't wait to read the posts later today.

Good Luck: smile: