Join me for a challenge?

Options

Replies

• JStarnes
    JStarnes Posts: 5,576 Member
    Options
    :ohwell: So - I was supposed to start back last night...but I didn't. I blame it on my friends for letting me drink past my limit on Saturday night so last night getting on my treadmill was the last thing I wanted.. :noway: :tongue:

I'll start back tonight :glasses:
  • AliceLMS
    AliceLMS Posts: 2,428 Member
    Options
    Morning all;

I think I will start back on exercising today, probably lite exercise, as stiches don't come out until Thursday. Beautiful day here andI am on the mend> :smile: <

Let' get moving! Alice
  • stef_e_b
    stef_e_b Posts: 593
    Options
    I burnt 517 last night!
  • AliceLMS
    Options
    Go Stef!:smile:
  • LifeChanges42
    LifeChanges42 Posts: 636 Member
    Options
    way to go Stef!!! I'm pullin' for you!!

I made day 2 yesterday. I turned on some kids tunes and the two little ones and I danced around the living room for almost an hour!!!
  • losingweightforme
    Options
    Day 11 burned 602 calories on cardio running 208 calories behind where I should be
  • JStarnes
    Options
    :indifferent: Day 6= 508
  • AliceLMS
    Options
    Day three due to surgery, I managed only 200 but I'm happy with that!:smile:

Alice
  • Chocolickkyss
    Chocolickkyss Posts: 3,654 Member
    Options
    Happy Tuesday,

I am still going strong. I did a quick calisthenic workout for a warm up and completed a 1 hour spinning class. I must admit that spinning class put a hurting on a sistah but I made it through. Burned over 600 calories.

Everyone have a great day!
  • LifeChanges42
    LifeChanges42 Posts: 636 Member
    Options
    Today is day 4
    yesterday (day 3) I played chase and really broke a sweat with the kids. MAN they can really make you work hard and THEIR energy NEVER seems to stop.

Tonight I plan on sit-up and wii fit! I haven't played wii fit in a VERY LONG time!!! I used to love the work but not the waiting in between activities (love the 30 min free step!).

Hope it is going well Stef!!!!
  • stef_e_b
    Options
    Last night I procrastenated until 1:30. But at least its done. Wow I've never lasted so long at a goal before. I'm worried about tonight. I have an essay due in the morning that i'm not finished yet. Well thats my que to get of mfp.
  • losingweightforme
    Options
    day twelve - 573 calories burned - 135 calories behind where I should be
  • JStarnes
    Options
    Ok ok ok - I'm going to do it. :noway: its 10pm & I'm just now headed to work out...
  • Chocolickkyss
    Options
    Stef, it's better late than never. Glad you're sticking to the challenge, I believe you can do this.

Losing weight, you are definitely dedicated to this challenge and motivating me to stick to it. Day 12 huh, very, very good. Keep up the good work.

Jstar, it's better late than never. Enjoy your workout. I'm heading to bed b/c exercise boot camp is at 5:30 am and i'm exhausted.

Good night all.......till tomorrow.
  • AliceLMS
    Options
    Just my 200 today. Better than nothing but not by much!
  • elwetta
    Options
    :happy: I'm in. just got back from the doctor and sad to say i have to loose 40 lbs. so that it is a good way to start.
  • JStarnes
    Options
    :noway: I RAN A MILE. Non-stop. The whole freakin' thing. ME! :bigsmile: I'm so stoked right now - I'm not sure I even ever did that in HS...actually RAN the whole thing. :laugh: I know that's probably nothin' for most but for me its HUGE!

Day 7 = 504cal.
  • stef_e_b
    Options
    Thats Awesome! Its not easy for most people, you are already ahead of most of north america.

Tonight I burnt 500 again. Its getting easier, tonight instead of burning it in an hour I burnt it in 45 minutes. I bumped up my speed on the treadmill.
  • JStarnes
    Options
    Thats Awesome! Its not easy for most people, you are already ahead of most of north america.

Tonight I burnt 500 again. Its getting easier, tonight instead of burning it in an hour I burnt it in 45 minutes. I bumped up my speed on the treadmill.

:noway: Wow - you shaved of 15 minutes!! That's crazy!! Congrats! :flowerforyou:
  • Chocolickkyss
    Options
    It's HUMP Day and day 3 of the challenge for me. I went to exercise boot camp this morning and she brought her A game. She designed a competition called the "Amazing Race" and we competed in teams. We had to complete at least 25 different exercises (squats, jumping jacks, push ups, sit ups, burpees, lateral and front raises and a variety of others). Once I recovered from that workout I got inspired and headed to the gym. I walked for 20 minutes at an incline of 8.0 and completed chest and biceps for strength training. I burned over 600 calories.

I hope I can keep up this momentum. Let's go ladies, We Can, We Will, We Must succeed!:smile: