How do you eat _____________?

Options
13»

Replies

• RealWomenLovePitbulls
    Options
    If it it something round (like a bagel or a hamburger) i eat it in a circle... the very middle is the last bite.
    pizza - i take a bite off the end, and then eat the rest crust first.

I also don't eat meat off the bone, if we have ribs or fried chicken, my husband tells me I waste half because I just pick off what doesn't touch the bone.
    and when I eat a porkchop, I cut all the edges off of it, I don't know why, but to me the edges taste bad

I also dip Oreos (when i eat them, which isnt often) in water because I don't like milk
  • holeshottdr
    holeshottdr Posts: 364 Member
    Options
    Steak or any other meat: I have to cut it all up before I even start eating it or anything else on the plate.
  • violetta88
    violetta88 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    When I eat M&M's, I eat them in color order: brown, orange, yellow, red, blue and then green.

What are some of yours?

I do this with M&Ms too! And Skittles, Smarties ... only my order is brown, green, yellow, orange, red, blue. I might be even worse though because I tip them out and make a rainbow across my desk!

I also hate most sauces, won't have milk on my cereal, deconstruct biscuits and lick the cream off, bite a cross shape in my apple before eating the middle, and (weirdest of all) have to chew one mouthful on the left side of my mouth, then the right, then the left ... have ever since I was tiny!
  • RealWomenLovePitbulls
    Options
    Steak or any other meat: I have to cut it all up before I even start eating it or anything else on the plate.

I do the same thing, my husband heard somewhere that doing this indicates mommy issues or something and he tells me that every time I do it.
  • holeshottdr
    holeshottdr Posts: 364 Member
    Options

I do the same thing, my husband heard somewhere that doing this indicates mommy issues or something and he tells me that every time I do it.

Now that I think about it, it's probably from year of having to do this for my kids...
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    Options
    The only food that I eat in a particular way is soft pretzels. I have to eat the end nubs and middle section first, leaving the outer area in a heart shape. :heart:

Because I :heart: soft pretzels that much.
  • magj0y
    magj0y Posts: 1,911 Member
    Options
    They only way I like corn is if it's off the cobb and mixed with mashed potatoes and gravy.

I like my eggs over medium with hash browns and cut up sausage links all mixed up. tastes great!

I am very much a sandwich/hamburger snob. It has to be stacked very specifically and it better be good pickles!

**And hot food must be hot! I always serve myself last!
  • jgotteiner
    jgotteiner Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    You are all a bunch of loonies. It is a guilty pleasure to read this..........exciting.
  • YoshiZelda
    YoshiZelda Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    I eat the ranch first before I eat the carrots, I'm just weird like that.
  • I do the jelly liquifying too.

Also I eat everything in order of least favourite thing, so for example if it was a roast dinner I'd eat sprouts (urgh), broccoli, potatoes, parsnips, meat, yorkshires. I can't mix them.

I also can't drink the bottoms of drinks in case there's bits. Makes me feel sick.
  • tabbykat6802
    tabbykat6802 Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    Nutty Bars are eaten one layer at a time.
    Only 4 ice cubes in my drinks
    Very little broth in my soups/ramen/etc
    can't look at an empty corn cob or at the seeds in a pepper-it makes me sick to my stomach.
    a little milk in my cereal-can't get really soggy.