• zela
    zela Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    acdIGPI4.gif

no
  • AngryDiet
    AngryDiet Posts: 1,349 Member
    Options
    I think the belief in aliens is COMPLETELY ILLOGICAL.

Now, id love for it to be true, but there is too much evidence AGAINST intelligent (or for that matter unintelligent) life outside of earth.

Actually, to think there aren't is more likely to be illogical thinking.

Here's an oldie, but a goodie.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dilKJ6uLCc8

Even if you doubt some of the probabilities, there's still a lot of wiggle room to make it to 1.

cant see it, youtube blocked at work.

Well if there are aliens and they have been here? Why dont they DO SOMETHING? I mean a real something not randomly experiement on ppl in New Mexico or Kansas.

Come announce themselves? Take over, make peace...whatever.....if they can get here.....any intelligent being would do it.

You should give it a watch when you get home. While it's almost a certainty that other life does exist, one cannot make the same claim about such life coming here. As I said, I very much doubt it.

If you think that them coming here and turning cows inside out and anal probing people as being "illogical thinking", well, I agree.
  • AngryDiet
    Options
    acdIGPI4.gif

no

That dude is a closed system.

(Except for whatever falls to the ground.)
  • Lone_Wolf70
    Lone_Wolf70 Posts: 2,820 Member
    Options
    ok, i will concede that it IS possible for life to exist somewhere in any form.

What I do not believe and find not a shred of proof in is that we have been visited in anyway on this planet.
  • DontStopB_Leakin
    DontStopB_Leakin Posts: 3,863 Member
    Options

What I do not believe and find not a shred of proof in is that we have been visited in anyway on this planet.
    Psh, I don't believe that either. That crop circles nonsense is a load of bull.

I'm sure they're out there, but I doubt they want to waste their time on us.
  • AngryDiet
    Options

Agreed.

If you do watch it, remember that his numbers are for 1 galaxy (ours). And there are estimated hundreds of billions of galaxies.
  • LokiOfAsgard
    LokiOfAsgard Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    Yes I do.
    Not positive any have ever visited us, but if we go with the ancient Aliens Theory it could be possible. I'm pretty open minded on these things.

Infact there is a planet 32 lighyears away that /could/ support life much like Earth does.
    (And that's for intelligent life, like humans. There's more of a chance for unintelligent life, like bacteria)

And ghosts?
    Yup. No doubt in my mind on that one.
    Family history of haunting and sighting.
  • bltrexler
    bltrexler Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    Yup, statistically impossible to not be a possibility.
  • Lone_Wolf70
    Options
    Yes I do.
    Not positive any have ever visited us, but if we go with the ancient Aliens Theory it could be possible. I'm pretty open minded on these things.

Infact there is a planet 32 lighyears away that /could/ support life much like Earth does.

And ghosts?

There is no such thing as ghosts. Demons, devils yes...ghosts...NO
  • chivalryder
    chivalryder Posts: 4,391 Member
    Options
    I do. I've also seen some very unexplainable things when I was younger. I'm not going to try to guess what it was, but it was certainly very eerie.
  • PinkEnvyx
    PinkEnvyx Posts: 172
    Options
    I was abducted by aliens and was analprobed.

Very brave of you to tell people something stuck something in your ____. LOL
  • DontStopB_Leakin
    DontStopB_Leakin Posts: 3,863 Member
    Options
    Yes I do.

And ghosts?

Oh you.

I still heart you.
  • big_drake
    Options
    u all ar absurd....where is the proof?
    In URANUS.

Ermahgerd, fifth grade humor ftw.

This makes me happy.
  • HisPathDaily
    HisPathDaily Posts: 672 Member
    Options
    Ah, Zombies ... pretty soon. the CDC is working on that ...
    yes aliens
    yes ghosts
    zombies??
  • debstanley4
    debstanley4 Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    yes!!
  • LokiOfAsgard
    LokiOfAsgard Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    Yes I do.

And ghosts?

>.> That makes it sound even creepier lol! I would rather deal with a ghost than a demon!
    But boy, the stories I could tell you!
    I suppose the entities could be classified as demons, or even an angel or two O:)
  • antizoni1
    antizoni1 Posts: 334
    Options
    Aliens do exist, they are the master builders of the universe
  • philOHIO
    philOHIO Posts: 520 Member
    Options
    Yer I do where I am there seems to be a lot of odd lights at night and am not near any airports !

Maybe their government allows them to use a light bulb that actually works and costs less than $60.
  • Lone_Wolf70
    Options
    im out of this thread...u just cant have a serious discussion in alien anal probes anymore.
  • suenix24
    suenix24 Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    NO........