Do you believe in Aliens?

Options

Replies

• NWCountryGal
    NWCountryGal Posts: 1,992 Member
    Options
    Yep, I am one. I keep waiting for that mother-ship to return and all these lil creatures will get off and they will look just like me. They'll say "com'on Denise, you've caused enough trouble here, let's go home now:explode:
  • Jaccyber
    Jaccyber Posts: 620 Member
    Options
    yes aliens

yes ghosts

zombies??
    LOL I will have to do some research on exactly what a zombie is I had not put much thought into it yet so I don't know for sure.

Yes to the Aliens... Just hope Ripley is around when we encounter them... LOL
    Yes to Zombies b/c that is what I look like when I get out of bed in them morning. HaHaHa
  • rextcat
    rextcat Posts: 1,408 Member
    Options
    "well hell theres got to be inteligent life out there some where- cuz it sure ant here"
    fav quote:wink:
  • big_drake
    Options
    If we go by Ancient Aliens then everything that has ever happened was because of aliens, dinosaurs dying, pyraminds, and even zombies. Man I love that show, so entertaining.

What about Sasquach, what's you're stance on squatches
  • jsj024519
    jsj024519 Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    Hell yes I do. I met one!
  • lnnptrck
    lnnptrck Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    yes aliens

yes ghosts

zombies??

We have our survival kit ready ;)
  • mermx
    mermx Posts: 976
    Options
    I was abducted by aliens and was analprobed.

hope they gave you some bacon during the probe!
  • DontStopB_Leakin
    DontStopB_Leakin Posts: 3,863 Member
    Options
    u all ar absurd....where is the proof?
    In URANUS.

Ermahgerd, fifth grade humor ftw.

This makes me happy.

Glad I could do my part, dahlin'.
  • laprovocateur
    laprovocateur Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Yeah my uncle is one.

(You're referring to illegal immigrants, correct?) i kid. total supporter of immigration reform.
  • Jexebel
    Jexebel Posts: 67
    Options
    Intelligent life somewhere out there at some point in the history/future of the universe. Yes, probably.

Chances that a life form will co occur during the time span that humans exist in the universe AND be intelligent in a way that we humans understand/define intelligence AND are close enough to be able to visit AND want to actually visit. Not likely.
  • ErinBeth7
    ErinBeth7 Posts: 1,625 Member
    Options
    I certainly believe in the possibility of aliens.

This. Space is so vast. There are hundreds of galaxies outside the Milkyway. There are many more planets, as well. If our planet has the right balance of resources to support life, why can't there be another planet in a distant galaxy that supports life?

I will not solidly believe in aliens until I have proof. I do love to hear all the theories though, especially surrounding crop circles.
  • chivalryder
    chivalryder Posts: 4,391 Member
    Options
    im out of this thread...u just cant have a serious discussion in alien anal probes anymore.

Then why did you come in here in the first place? That wasn't a smart choice.
  • rextcat
    rextcat Posts: 1,408 Member
    Options
    yes aliens

yes ghosts

zombies??
    LOL I will have to do some research on exactly what a zombie is I had not put much thought into it yet so I don't know for sure.

Yes to the Aliens... Just hope Ripley is around when we encounter them... LOL
    Yes to Zombies b/c that is what I look like when I get out of bed in them morning. HaHaHa
    real-life-real-life-zombie-apocalypse-demotivational-poster-1280153368.jpg

edited to add
    ee768d9e.jpg
  • BrettPGH
    BrettPGH Posts: 4,720 Member
    Options
    Yes with a caveat.

The odds are just too good that there is. Especially since tiny microbes do count as "life".

BUT as far as we can tell if there is anything out there it's so far away as to make visits or contact a near impossibility. Space is unbelievably vast. Measured in light years by the millions upon millions. So while there may be an abundance of intelligent life in our own galaxy we'd never know it.

Imagine one person living in Russia and one person living in the U.S. No other people on the planet and no means of transportation. May as well be alone because they won't ever see one another.
  • iRebel
    iRebel Posts: 383
    Options
    no, but i DO believe in bigfoot.
  • BillyC96
    BillyC96 Posts: 7,560 Member
    Options
    Yes they're out there. It's taken us nearly a million years to get where we are scientifically, and we can't even leave our own solar system. Assuming other civilizations are on the same curve as us we are unlikely to ever meet them.

And I miss Carl Sagan.:smile:
  • mermx
    mermx Posts: 976
    Options
    Maybe somewhere on a distant planet there is an MFP where all they eat is bacon and popcorn and drink lots of beer and wine and they are laughing at us aliens here on our little planet??
  • escloflowneCHANGED
    escloflowneCHANGED Posts: 3,038 Member
    Options
    I agree with Brett

Aliens-meme.jpg
  • PinkEnvyx
    PinkEnvyx Posts: 172
    Options
    Even if something stretched possibility to far I simply won't say never or can't anymore.
  • Goldenwoof
    Goldenwoof Posts: 535 Member
    Options
    Absolutely. We may never see them in our lifetime, but to think that we're the only time life has happened in an endless universe is foolish. There's just gotta be something else out there somewhere.