Searching for supportive and motivating friends

Options
Hello Everyone! I am new to this forum and would like to have some friends to motivate and support one another. I need to lose about 60 pounds so I have a ways to go and sometimes as you all know it is really hard to stay encouraged.

Replies

• navajochick
    navajochick Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I just joined as well. Add me and we can motivate each other!
  • anaboneana
    anaboneana Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    Friend request sent - Let's support each other! :smile:
  • lanie37
    lanie37 Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    Hi, been here 50 days nows you can add me, log in everyday and offer advice help and friendship
  • fitwithin
    fitwithin Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    You are welcome to add me as well. We can all motivate each other!
  • JustMagpie
    JustMagpie Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Add me please, I would love to have your support and in return support you!. I log each day and finally enjoy working out if you can believe that. Actually getting a bit obsessed by the excersize!

Barbara
  • jtjkc
    jtjkc Posts: 2
    Options
    I have been playing for 2 months and have lost some but now I am serious . You know how you have to talk yourself into it ? I am at that point . I would love to lose 60 - 80 pound and could use the friendship. Al
  • frankensteinsbride28
    Options
    I am always looking for new and supportive people as well :)
  • sdumma
    sdumma Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    I log on multiple times a day and keep all my journals open to friends if they'd like to snoop. Feel free to add me!
  • Iansmommy123011
    Iansmommy123011 Posts: 872 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me if you like :)
  • paulamarie67
    Options
    I am new too and need motivation and support! And can give it in return. I will add you as a friend. :-)
  • pdxcarolyn
    Options
    Hello, I just joined Sunday and I've been doing good logging my food and reading message boards. I want to lose about 60 lbs too. I'd love to have your support and support you too!!!:happy: Oh, I'm not positive how to add friends yet...
  • sincere201
    sincere201 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    just joined yesterday evening willing to help and support anyone need the extra help same here as well willing to accept and learn

feel free to add me :)
  • Luciabella07
    Luciabella07 Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    I'm new here too and have about the same amout to lose - feel free to add me :)
  • cmacneill84
    Options
    hey I am new here aswell and 60-70 ponds is what I am trying to lose... would be great to have a support network of people trying to do the same add me if u want
  • GOBIGGOHOME
    Options
    Sure I got your back. Add me as your friend. Best Holiday's ever will to be healthy and happy.
  • Squidgeypaws007
    Squidgeypaws007 Posts: 1,012 Member
    Options
    Sending a FR! Have a good group of friends but can always do with new, motivated peoples! Feel free to add me anyone else :) (but please read my profile if you decide to so you know what you're letting yourself in for :p)
  • xMillyLouisex
    xMillyLouisex Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    im new too ( a week) and looking for more supportive friends on here too so add me if you like :) that goes for anyone else aswel :)

xx
  • LilRock25
    LilRock25 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Hey! I just joined yesterday. Sending a friend request your way. :)
  • cemithballstar
    cemithballstar Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hello! I've been on MFP for a few months on and off! Please add me if you like!
  • betty001
    betty001 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I am always on and could use the support as well as give support.:smile: