Searching for supportive and motivating friends

Options
2»

Replies

• mandi_444
    mandi_444 Posts: 156
    Options
    Hello! Welcome :) Feel free to add me! Can never have too much support!
  • SBlost
    SBlost Posts: 90
    Options
    Welcome!!
    It is a hard journey to a better and healthier life. I have about 120 to lose. Give or take a few pounds once I get down there.
    Add me if you would like to and anyone else on this post can add me too.

Good luck!!
  • Irisheyes88
    Options
    feel free to add me if you like:)

GOOD LUCK!
  • Em_runs_away
    Em_runs_away Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    I've got a much appreciated group of lovely and motivational friends already but would love more. I slip up sometimes and get back on track and I often update my status etc. My food diary is set to private because I'm more honest with myself that way but I try to be as supportive as I can be and I log in every day.

PS. Anyone else fancying a motivational friend feel free to FR me.
  • ichosehealth
    ichosehealth Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hi and Welcome! I just joined on Sunday and EVERYONE has been so supportive and have provided a lot of great resources. I just sent a friend request. I think you will like it here.
  • kpollard112087
    Options
    Welcome! I just joined yesterday. More friends = more motivation! Anyone feel free to add me =)
  • nursinggirl64
    Options
    S I know I'm back after being hone few months u ca. Add me Hun were here to help u
  • sleonardbranson
    Options
    Fell free to add me....I'm very active on here, very motivating and love to support serious people....
  • katm427
    katm427 Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    I accept pretty much all of the friend requests that I receive, so feel free to add me - anyone at all! =)
  • jerbear1962
    jerbear1962 Posts: 1,157 Member
    Options
    Everyone feel free to add me...I enjoy working with others to lose weight.
  • JackShow70
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I try to encourage and support my friends. I also joke around :)