Anyone trying to lose the last 10 pounds?

Options
2»

Replies

• michellekicks
    michellekicks Posts: 3,624 Member
    Options
    http://gokaleo.com/?p=666

^^ Excellent read... Body Composition: That ‘Last Five Pounds’, and How to Deal With ‘Problem Areas’
  • Flixie00
    Flixie00 Posts: 1,195 Member
    Options
    Update, I hit goal 3 weeks ago, and have lost a further 2 lb in maintenance. I carried on doing what had worked for me in the past, and my plateau eventually moved. Patience proved to be a virtue :smile:
  • VitaBailey
    VitaBailey Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    Yes, and it's miserable. It is taking a toll on my resolve to get this done.
  • hen1946
    hen1946 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    yes I am and its slow going. Now in top of goal range although I ruined my ticker which says I have 164 lbs (actually my present weight) to go!!. I guess it will just take awhile and I will be happy when spring comes around so I will be more active. THEN maybe the last 10 will come off. I am not giving up. Hang in there!!
  • randysbombshellgirl
    Options
    Last 5 for me & it's taking FOREVER!!!! If ......no no when......I get there I probably wont be happy and will say 5 more so yeah maybe I'm with you @ 10!!
  • keeponkickin
    keeponkickin Posts: 1,520 Member
    Options
    This would be ME! I lost 110 pounds within a year and it seemed to come off with relative ease. Now I have been plateaued for 1 year and haven't lost anything no matter what I try. Anyone is welcome to add me.
  • MysticDefender
    Options
    Hi, you can add me too, I will do what I can to motivate you and I will tell it like it is and hope you will do the same for me.
  • Carrie_704
    Carrie_704 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    OH MY GOD!! Me too! It fluctuates between needing to lose 10-12. It's very frustrating. I'm trying everything. Thanksgiving did mess me up but I'm back on track. Feel free to add me for support!