I have no support team in my life! HELP!

Options
13»

Replies

• ILoveTheBrowns
    ILoveTheBrowns Posts: 661 Member
    Options
    i did it all alone...nothing but me and my mind.....it was a hidden blessing
  • lisafitmama
    lisafitmama Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I'm just starting, but this site is really going to help me!!! You can do it...
  • HeatherSanto
    HeatherSanto Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Add me tomorrow! I tried to add you but it said you weren't found, maybe because you hit the limit. We can all do this! :flowerforyou:
  • LuxHappens
    LuxHappens Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    No one else in my family is really heavy I get comments about the weight ive gained over the past couple of years all the time from family and Friends. Example my dad and I were out to breakfast and he told me his weight and I said omg I weight two more pounds then you. His response was omg Amanda you dont need breakfast if you weight more then I do. No one in my life cares about weight issues just me. I've been on and off MFP trying to connect with people that have the same issues and goals as me but even now not very many people comment or give advice on my diary, days, exercise, and etc. I am always commenting and praising MFP friends. I just really want the same in return please add me if you think you can help me out or comment. Thank you.

First of all, I'm sorry to hear that your father was so unsupportive. Secondly, you probably already know that skipping breakfast is the worst way to try to drop pounds.
    Third, I have just sent you a friend request and look forward to mutual motivation!