Few questions (cheat day sabotage) body fat to muscle gain

Options
2»

Replies

• BloodGeist
    Options
    I know I have to keep reminding myself everyday that this isnt a race but a long/life time goal change and comitment. Even for days I dont feel like working out, i force myself and keep telling myself "doing something is better than nothing".

LiftHuff - The reason I went with 1500 is because i did in the past twice and it seemed to work for me and was my magic number but I suspect the more i research and read, the more likely I will have to increase my calorie intake.

Kebby83 - I know exactly what you mean and thats why I dont feel so bad for having my sunday cheat days. I want to and am eatting better then I ever was in the past but I also want to enjoy life to lol. Especially with football coming up, I want to be able to relax and enjoy myself.

Thanks again everyone for the great help and support. :)
  • chrisdavey
    chrisdavey Posts: 9,834 Member
    Options
    learn to "healthify" you're recipes for Sunday football. Can save a lot of cals doing this.

THe thing is if you start at 1500cals then what happens when you stop losing? That's what Dan is saying about not getting too close to BMR. If you start at 2500 e.g. you still have room to move when things plateau.