Anyone, Male or Female.. want to start a group?

2»

Replies

• cah0806
    cah0806 Posts: 112
    I'm up for any group name, but what about (if it's not taken) "No More Excuses". I know that describes me perfectly. Way to go with the exercise. It is so hard to get started, but always worth it. Let me know what you think about the name or if anyone has another idea. :wink:
  • Oooh I like No More Excuses! Describes me perfectly too. That gets my vote :happy:
  • Hi everyone. Is it too late for me to join your group please?

I really need to get back the motivation I had 8 months ago when I started this journey, and I'm finding it very hard at the moment. I've got a dress in my wardrobe that needs me to be 8-10 pounds lighter and I'd dearly love to wear it over the holidays. Sunday weigh-ins suit me fine and No More Excuses is a brilliant name! :flowerforyou:
  • cah0806
    cah0806 Posts: 112
    I am certainly not "in charge", but you are welcome by me! I will start a thread on Motivation and Support with No More Excuses as the title. Whoever wants to join me, come on over! :smile:
  • AmandaJ
    AmandaJ Posts: 1,950 Member
    Perfect thanks!
  • Everyone is allowed in our group :) And I like the name, "No Excuses". Very good :) So basically I've lost 9 lbs since I started a couple weeks ago, and I'm stuck at the same weight at the moment lol. I guess that means I should get my butt to the gym now. Keep up the good work everyone!

xo
    Andrea
  • Also, I'm starting a new thread :) Look for "No Excuses" guys
  • Nevermind.. someone already started a new one. lol
  • AmandaJ
    AmandaJ Posts: 1,950 Member
    We already have a thread over there, post on it, thanks for getting the ball rolling!:smile:
This discussion has been closed.