*strong language*
  • 9thwardchick
    9thwardchick Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    "Say hello to my little friend" - Tony Montana, Scarface
  • Fruch02
    Fruch02 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    My name is Maximus Decimus Meridius, commander of the Armies of the North, General of the Felix Legions, loyal servant to the true emperor, Marcus Aurelius. Father to a murdered son, husband to a murdered wife. And I will have my vengeance, in this life or the next.
  • ubuntufav
    Options
    To crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentation of their women!

Remember when I said I’d kill you last… I lied!

The world will know that free men stood against a tyrant, that few stood against many, and before this battle was over, that even a god-king can bleed.
  • taunto
    taunto Posts: 6,420 Member
    Options
    Pretty much this whole thing: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PSEYXWmEse8

*strong language*

This was awesome! I'm so gonna be using these in the near future. I see a ban coming my way lol
  • beach_please
    beach_please Posts: 533 Member
    Options
    My name is Maximus Decimus Meridius, commander of the Armies of the North, General of the Felix Legions, loyal servant to the true emperor, Marcus Aurelius. Father to a murdered son, husband to a murdered wife. And I will have my vengeance, in this life or the next.

I love that movie.

One of my favorites is from American Beauty:

It's hard to stay mad when there's so much beauty in the world. Sometimes I feel like I'm seeing it all at once, and it's too much. My heart fills up like a balloon that's about to burst.

And then I remember to relax, and not try to hold on to it. And then it flows through me like rain. And I can't feel anything but gratitude for every single moment of my stupid little life. You have no idea what I'm talking about, I'm sure. Don't worry ... you will someday.
  • shannajojo
    shannajojo Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    Yipee-ki-yay-mother-beeper!
  • kaylaandthestarcatcher
    Options
    "Sophie was back in the game! Pure, raw, explosive pleasure! Better than drugs, better than smack! Better than a dope-coke-crack-fix-sh-t-shoot-sniff-ganja-marijuana-blotter-acid-ecstasy! Better than sex, head, 69, orgies, *kitten*, tantrism, Kama Sutra or Thai doggy-style! Better than banana milkshakes! Better than George Lucas's trilogy, the Muppets and 2001! Better than Emma Peel, Marilyn, Lara Croft and Cindy Crawford's beauty mark! Better than the B-side to Abbey Road, Jimmi Hendrix and the first man on the moon! Space Mountain, Santa Claus, Bill Gates' fortune, the Dalai Lama, Lazarus raised from the dead! Schwarzenegger's testosterone shots, Pam Anderson's lips! Woodstock, raves... Better than Sade, Rimbaud, Morrison and Castaneda! Better than freedom, better than life!"

from Jeux d'Enfants (Love Me if You Dare).
    I get all goosebumpy and teary-eyed every single time at this part.
  • tourettte
    tourettte Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    High Fidelity book/movie Love it. I've been loving it since i was 12 years old (the book) Most amazing quotes and HiFi is every single one of us at some point :)

My favorite ever:
    “It's a mystery of human chemistry and I don't understand it, some people, as far as their senses are concerned, just feel like home.”

“I'm very good at the past. It's the present I can't understand.”

“Over the last couple of years, the photos of me when I was a kid... well, they've started to give me a little pang or something - not unhappiness, exactly, but some kind of quiet, deep regret... I keep wanting to apologize to the little guy: "I'm sorry, I've let you down. I was the person who was supposed to look after you, but I blew it: I made wrong decisions at bad times, and I turned you into me.”

“I don't even feel as if I'm the center of my own world, so how am I supposed to feel as though I'm the center of anyone elses?”

“It's easier to have parents if you've got a girlfriend.”
  • taylor5877
    taylor5877 Posts: 1,792 Member
    Options
    Adriannnnnnnnnnn....!
  • VonTalia
    Options
    Stay alive! I will find you!
  • MB_Positif
    MB_Positif Posts: 8,897 Member
    Options
    "He called the *kitten* POOP!!!" - Billy Madison
  • mcpherson4
    mcpherson4 Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    "Hello. My name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die"

"As you wish"

Princess Bride has some of the best quotable lines ever

Totally agree.
    Here is one more. "Son, you got a panty on your head." Raising Arizona
  • _Wits_
    _Wits_ Posts: 1,286 Member
    Options
    "Even if I wanted to go, my schedule wouldn't allow it! 4 o'clock: wallow in self pity. 4:30: stare into the abyss. 5 o'clock: solve world hunger (tell no one). 5:30: jazzercise. 6:30: dinner with me, I can't cancel that again! 7 o'clock: wrestle with my self loathing. I'm booked!

Course if I bump the loathing to 9, I can still be done in time to lay in bed, stare at the ceiling and slip slowly into madness.

But what would I wear?!"
  • MB_Positif
    MB_Positif Posts: 8,897 Member
    Options
    "I get older, they stay the same age."

HA! My friend used to say this line about me in college...when I turned 21 I went through a face where I only dated 18 year old boys...
  • leslielrd12
    leslielrd12 Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    "Luke, I am your father" - Star Wars
    "i'm the King of the World" - Titanic
    "Hakuna Matata" - The Lion King
  • CrazyMidget611
    CrazyMidget611 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    I apologize to you if I don't seem real eager to jump into a forced awkward intimate situation that people like to call dating. I don't like the feeling. You're sitting there, you're wondering do I have food on my face, am I eating, am I talking too much, are they talking enough, am I interested I'm not really interested, should I play like I'm interested but I'm not that interested but I think she might be interested but do I want to be interested but now she's not interested? So all of the sudden I'm getting, I'm starting to get interested... And when am I supposed to kiss her? Do I have to wait for the door cause then it's awkward, it's like well goodnight. Do you do like that *kitten*-out hug? Where you like, you hug each other like this and your *kitten* sticks out cause you're trying not to get too close or do you just go right in and kiss them on the lips or don't kiss them at all? It's very difficult trying to read the situation. And all the while you're just really wondering are we gonna get hopped up enough to make some bad decisions? Perhaps play a little game called "just the tip". Just for a second, just to see how it feels. Or, ouch, ouch you're on my hair!
  • Salasel
    Salasel Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    "They may take our lives, but they'll never take our freedom!" - Brave Heart

"An ice age here, a million years of mountain-building there, plates of bedrock grinding against each other over a span of millennia... Geology is the study of pressure and time. That's all it takes, really. Pressure and time. " - Shawshank Redemption
  • 1960HikerDude
    1960HikerDude Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    "Is that hair gel" - Something About Mary
  • jus_in_bello
    jus_in_bello Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    "If you don't want your balls juggled don't throw them in my face" - One Fine Day

"I'm a leaf on the wind, watch how I soar." -Hoban Washburn