Women VS Men

Options

Replies

• umer76
    umer76 Posts: 1,272 Member
    Options
    Men work harder on the weight loss. When they are committed to it they do it. Women talk about the weight loss all the time but action is not that much.
  • SVCat
    SVCat Posts: 1,483 Member
    Options
    We have muscles...you guys have lovely lady lumps. It all works out.
  • myofibril
    myofibril Posts: 4,500 Member
    Options
    Why is it that men lose weight faster then women?

Because it's easier for men to establish and keep a larger caloric deficit:

http://www.fitwatch.com/weight-loss/why-women-lose-weight-more-slowly-than-men-650.html
  • Jules2Be
    Jules2Be Posts: 2,267 Member
    Options
    Men work harder on the weight loss. When they are committed to it they do it. Women talk about the weight loss all the time but action is not that much.

I HOPE you are joking.
  • taylor5877
    taylor5877 Posts: 1,792 Member
    Options
    we have a lot more muscle, so we burn a lot more calories just existing...

Since it's troll day, and the two are somewhat interrelated, we also tend to eat more protein and do more muscle buildind excercising instead of muscle burning cardio...
  • mminor77
    mminor77 Posts: 313
    Options

WRONG. Its because you guys have a penis. Just like the other poster said.

Edit: The other poster actually said wiener. Nuance.
  • robin52077
    robin52077 Posts: 4,383 Member
    Options

STFU and speak for yourself.
  • still_crafty
    still_crafty Posts: 692 Member
    Options

you must be effing joking. I work my damn @ss off. In fact I don't even talk about my weight loss or my workouts unless someone asks me. I run/work out 6 days a week. I'd say that's pretty committed. have you looked at yourself? how hard are you working? I'd say it's a hell of a lot less than I am.
  • Jules2Be
    Options

you must be effing joking. I work my damn @ss off. In fact I don't even talk about my weight loss or my workouts unless someone asks me. I run/work out 6 days a week. I'd say that's pretty committed. have you looked at yourself? how hard are you working? I'd say it's a hell of a lot less than I am.

he needs a ****ing THROAT PUNCH
  • doorki
    doorki Posts: 2,611 Member
    Options

tumblr_m8r7p8l9vF1qgqsks.gif
  • ShaunaLaNee
    ShaunaLaNee Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Metabolism, it's pretty annoying. I started a few months before my hubby, he's already catching up...he eats more, exercises less and still lapping me:) BOO!!!!
  • DrMAvDPhD
    DrMAvDPhD Posts: 2,097 Member
    Options
    I lost faster than my husband. But normally, I think its because our hormones have a bigger role. I can tell you for about 4 days every month I am fighting not to plow through M&Ms, regular pop, and french fries.
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options

Um ... no. There is an actual biological reason that a man following the exact same program as a woman -- with both fully committed -- will in most situations lose weight more easily and faster than the woman.
  • Because its one of the powers a sausage gives you but taco are still awesome though.
  • DrMAvDPhD
    DrMAvDPhD Posts: 2,097 Member
    Options

sqocC.gif
  • TangledUp_InBlue
    TangledUp_InBlue Posts: 397 Member
    Options

You might want to consider a retraction. There’s a lot of very fit women on here who can and will kick your *kitten*.
  • clairyfairy247
    clairyfairy247 Posts: 425 Member
    Options
    These memes kill me :laugh:
  • jackpotclown
    jackpotclown Posts: 3,291 Member
    Options
    dis.gif
    Joker_popcorn.gif \m/
  • Jacwhite22
    Jacwhite22 Posts: 7,012 Member
    Options

I'm not going to judge you based on your avatar.....that would be too easy. I am going to say regardless of how hard you "work" at it.......I bet 10 to 1 it's not as hard as most of the women in my friend's list.
  • Jules2Be
    Options

I'm not going to judge you based on your avatar.....that would be too easy. I am going to say regardless of how hard you "work" at it.......I bet 10 to 1 it's not as hard as most of the women in my friend's list.

:flowerforyou: