Calling early morning workout pals

Options
2»

Replies

• nyssa1231
    nyssa1231 Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    I'm up! I'm doing day three of Jillian Michaels's Body Revolution!
  • fitnotfluffy
    fitnotfluffy Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    Did Turbo Jam 20 Minute workout, and some serious ab work. After work I'm going to do couch to 5k day 2 week 1. Just started, but I really like it! :)
  • 3under2
    3under2 Posts: 133
    Options
    I'm up around 0545. Do 30 day Shred M-F, Go to the gym M,W,F and run on my treadmill at home on T,TH,SA! Can you say busy. I like knowing that I've burned a ton of calories before most people are out of bed ... Such is life with 2 year old twins and a 3 year old!

Scarlet
  • BarbACona
    Options
    Hi I get up at 4:45 to walk, and every other day I am implementing the C25K program into my workout to start running. I love being up and out early, the world is peaceful and quiet. I talk to God and my faithful walking partner my Golden retriever, Tucker :) Draw backs sometimes its a bit scary in the dark and I have to go to bed early so I have enough energy and rest to face work the next day. All in all my new healthy body is worth it. I have lost 26 lbs since April :)
  • tbellamy1
    tbellamy1 Posts: 353
    Options
    Today was Muscle Max lower body only, deadlifts and firewalkers.
  • mail704m
    mail704m Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Well, 21:16min, 65 push ups and 130 ist ups - verrrry happy with that! Love my mornings!
    Squarely a morning person - today is a baseline test day - the Canadian Army Fitness check - 5km, 2 mins of push ups, 4 mins of sit ups - aiming for 21min, 60, and over 100. Wish me luck!
  • sheila569
    sheila569 Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    Got mine in at 4am. Bike, elliptical, legs and aparently one too many squats :ohwell: Tonight probably some walking with my dog.
  • pmaxson
    pmaxson Posts: 137
    Options
    ran 6, swam 1.5 - but now I would really love a nap. :)
  • Hearts_2015
    Hearts_2015 Posts: 12,031 Member
    Options
    bump:drinker:
  • kehuizenga
    kehuizenga Posts: 151
    Options
    Did Week 3 of C25k at 5:30 this morning. Tomorrow it's my goal to be in the pool at 5:15 and swim about 1000 yards. Friday it's back to C25k. I love the energy I get from a morning workout and the good mood it puts me in! Funny because when I was on the swim team in high school I hated morning practice more than anything...and now I am getting up even earlier to work out on my own haha.