• RealWomenLovePitbulls
    Options
    ur husband is def. a keeper! :heart:
  • RaindanceMeghan
    Options
    :tongue: I had a guy come up to me at a bar:
    Guy: I was just over there admiring your clavicles
    me: oh? ...That's nice.
    Guy: Yes, I have a thing for clavicles, your's are so sharp and pointy & pretty:laugh:. I doubt we have anything in common but can I take you out sometime so I can see your clavicles again?
    Me: I don't know, let me ask my clavicles...They said "no thank you"
  • KlaMorgan
    KlaMorgan Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    A co-worker told me yesterday that I have such a beatiful face and that I will look gorgeous if I keep losing weight....
    What ever B%^&*..... I am gorgeous anyways :P

i get that often "oh you would be so much prettier if you were skinny"
    WTF ruuude.
  • drea85an
    drea85an Posts: 130
    Options
    Guy: Yes, I have a thing for clavicles, your's are so sharp and pointy & pretty:laugh:. I doubt we have anything in common but can I take you out sometime so I can see your clavicles again?

You DO have nice clavicles. just sayin.
  • amrita0286
    Options
    lol @ clavicles

I'll have to think about this one and get back to you guys...
  • cblevitron
    cblevitron Posts: 243
    Options
    a girl at work told me, "you' look like you lost weight up top but your *kitten* got fatter."

not weight related, but I once visited and OB that said commented during an exam "wow! you have a large uterus!" :grumble: what the hell does that even mean?
  • See, my family know we're out of shape so we're always joking around about it. My sister tends to refer to me as the sloth. She's the skinny athletic one. But Dad, Mom, and I sit there around the table missing bacon cheeseburgers while we try to get in better shape.
  • Grant_P
    Grant_P Posts: 13
    Options
    Funny! :) lol
  • 7bel0
    7bel0 Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    Today, as I was picking up a salad from my favorite deli in town, one of the guys behind the counter goes, "Where'd you go?" all surprised. I had NO idea what he was talking about. I looked at him and said "What are you talking about?" His response was what is the kicker.... *as he's eyeballing me and looking me up and down "you're disappearing, you look... really hot now."

1) I didn't go anywhere.
    2) You're hot but stop eye **kcing me.
    3) I'm not disappearing
    finally
    4) uh... thanks?
  • misskerouac
    misskerouac Posts: 2,242 Member
    Options

you just KNOW that dude would want to end up doing something unsavoury to your clavicles if you agreed to go out
  • Anastasia0511
    Anastasia0511 Posts: 372 Member
    Options
    I have been working on my calf muscles for a while now and they are finally the way that I want them. Not huge or anything but you can actually see them now (YAY) but a guy at a gym who I always buy my friends smoothies from, after handing me the smoothie one day says to me, "did you want brass knuckles with that" and I was like WTF does that mean. He hates Italians and I am Italian and assumes we all carry brass knuckles I suppose (um ok?) the told my friend that he was actually complimenting me cause he's watched them "grow" over the past 5 months lol. I called him Smoothie Boy and said that I hoped the salary they're giving him is paying off his 4 year degree from OSU" haha. He moved down here from Oregon. That pissed him off big time, so now we're even. I hate being stereotyped for being Italian. I know that's not part of this thread topic but it kind of counts as a weirdest comment moment for me.
  • CarleyLovesPets
    CarleyLovesPets Posts: 410 Member
    Options
    My doctor told me "You have a REALLY nice cervix Carley"

... For sure the weirdest compliment I have ever received, no doubt.
  • Tony_Brewski
    Tony_Brewski Posts: 1,376 Member
    Options

OMG! I cannot stop lauging over that one. Seriously WTF do you respond with to that?

Before I got serious about working out my doctor after my physical looks at me and says, "Well you're in perfect health except you're fat." Well thanks doc thanks for being direct. O_o
  • pain_is_weakness
    pain_is_weakness Posts: 798 Member
    Options
    "You are very short, that is probobly why you look chubby, short people have to be very skinny or they look like snooki"

ya that really kinda made me mad

so I responded my normal responce, i get called short a lot.

"God grows things until they are perfect, for some of us it doesn't take as long"

the person just smiled and walked away
  • CarleyLovesPets
    CarleyLovesPets Posts: 410 Member
    Options

OMG! I cannot stop lauging over that one. Seriously WTF do you respond with to that?

Before I got serious about working out my doctor after my physical looks at me and says, "Well you're in perfect health except you're fat." Well thanks doc thanks for being direct. O_o

I believe I just awkwardly laughed and we both stayed silent after that but in my head I was totally thinking "Do I get a gold star for that?"
  • Tony_Brewski
    Tony_Brewski Posts: 1,376 Member
    Options

I believe I just awkwardly laughed and we both stayed silent after that but in my head I was totally thinking "Do I get a gold star for that?"

I think you'd defo get a gold star for that one.... errm... I think... :huh:
  • pain_is_weakness
    Options
    I was in a breastfeeding class before i had my son, only kid so it was all new to me. And the instructor came over and played with my nipple and said i had "perfect nipples" i was like whoa WTF. My husband looked at me and started laughing, then excused himself from the class.
  • RainHoward
    RainHoward Posts: 1,599 Member
    Options
    I think I've heard pretty much every possible fat bashing, hateful and rude comment in my 38 years of life. My personal favorite is "do you know you're fat?" Like WTF? No, I had no idea, thanks for pointing it out though.
  • pain_is_weakness
    Options
    I think I've heard pretty much every possible fat bashing, hateful and rude comment in my 38 years of life. My personal favorite is "do you know you're fat?" Like WTF? No, I had no idea, thanks for pointing it out though.

yeah i get that from my docotr every visit. Check up, cold, broken arm, ect. It always end with "well thats it, except for you are overweight ok?"

I am like um yeah, ok?
  • Sheckypie
    Options
    "your face looks thinner".... yup i know, pretty strange:ohwell: