Warning - Hostile: That ONE person at work...

13»

Replies

• Ready2Rock206
    Ready2Rock206 Posts: 9,487 Member
    My assistant is a little chinese girl and she burps out loud. It really. REALLY. annoys me.
    This is a cultural thing. We had a worker that just moved from Beijing and she did this A LOT. HR explained things to her and she cut way back.

I have a plain old white dude at my office whose afternoon burping session drives me crazy - sooooo gross. It's not limited to other cultures.
  • DontStopB_Leakin
    DontStopB_Leakin Posts: 3,863 Member
    Oh yes.

We called her Gojira. My husband, the poor man, still works with her. And she's the boss....

If ever a woman needed a good d!ckin', it was her.
  • ilovemybuggy
    ilovemybuggy Posts: 1,584 Member
    :laugh:

I just died.
    Oh yes.

We called her Gojira. My husband, the poor man, still works with her. And she's the boss....

• veerichie
    veerichie Posts: 214 Member
    That ONE person at work for me is a major debbie downer / never happy /always complaining person. I'm to the point of avoiding her completely.
  • littlehedgy
    littlehedgy Posts: 192 Member
    I was the youngest in my office by 20 years. I got a lot of those indulgent looks, like "oh honey your cute but you don't know ANYTHING about how the real world works". It drove me insane. I was a damn good worker and customers loved me becuase I made it a practice to talk to them like they were a friend and not just another task. Which according to some of the office was me wasting time with customers, I mean WTF?
    Then there was this lady. Oh my lord this woman was awful. She hated me! Despised me for no reason. She said I hung out with the males too much (and how can you avoid then in a predominately male office?!). Shouldn't be allowed to wear make-up up front. And I kid you not, said my boobs were too big to work up front. I wanted to tell her "***** get up out my tits!"
  • ShreddedTweet
    ShreddedTweet Posts: 1,326 Member
    Oh yes.

BWAHAAHHAAAHAHAHAA... ex......cell.....ent...
  • DontStopB_Leakin
    DontStopB_Leakin Posts: 3,863 Member
    Oh yes.

BWAHAAHHAAAHAHAHAA... ex......cell.....ent...
    It gets better. This woman's husband (yes, someone actually married the scum of the earth) works there as well. Whenever she was super *****y, I'd pop into his office and tell him to take one for the team. He'd always frown, shake his head, and whine "No. I dun wanna".

And, she's my husband's cousin, so I have to see her at family *kitten*....ughhhhhhhh
  • SoDamnHungry
    SoDamnHungry Posts: 6,998 Member
    I hate my coworkers because they pee all over the toilet seat. Just wish I knew which ones I hated...
  • gkwatra
    gkwatra Posts: 431 Member
    Not at my present job - they are all men so no passive aggressive games ... THANK GOD!! :smile: