Replies

• jsteinberg87
    jsteinberg87 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    I'm in!
  • cs821
    cs821 Posts: 48
    Options
    I'm In, my overall goal is more but this will help put me on the right track :happy:
  • DinoSaurous
    DinoSaurous Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    sounds like a great plan. Could really use some extra motivation right now :embarassed:
  • future_runner
    future_runner Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    I am in!
  • chrissayya
    Options
    I'm in! :)

Anyone feel free to add me!
  • cardsfanlv
    cardsfanlv Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    7.5 pounds a month for 4 months, totally doable. Count me in. I would not be obese at that point!
  • stonebreaker143
    Options
    I'm in! I don't have a date but this sounds like a realistic one for me. I am 160 and def have 30 to get to my goal......:bigsmile:
  • nattles90
    Options
    i am so down with this!! I have 30 more pounds till my goal weight....(i am 5'8" and 180lbs) SO feel free to add me!!
  • Lindabummy
    Options
    Count me in! I have a more to lose than that but the 30 pounds would put me in "onederland" which is what I really really want to do before Christmas. Just bought new workout shoes dusted off the treadmill and will refocus on the gym. I really want to do this and am excited. Good luck to us all.
  • shajerlev
    shajerlev Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm in... just started MFP this week and could really use the motivation and support!!! want to lose 50 lbs.. we can do it!!! :smile:
  • astheygrowup
    astheygrowup Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    I'm in.
  • Buddy910
    Options
    I'm in. I'm new to MFP , so this will give me motivation and the support I need.
  • llb405
    llb405 Posts: 10
    Options
    I'm in!!
  • Skeebee
    Skeebee Posts: 740 Member
    Options
    My birthday is December 16th. Count me in. :-) You should start a group!
  • HodderAL
    HodderAL Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    Can i join too? I have 29lbs left to lose and I would love to have those gone by Christmas!!
  • kristen_lynn
    kristen_lynn Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    My Birthday is Dec. 23rd.I am on board!

my birthday is dec 23 too! this is my exact goal, 30 more lbs down! LET'S DO THIS, KIDS!!!!!!!!!
  • elliemae207
    Options
    My goal is a lot more than 30 to lose, but I'm IN! Thanks for sharing the challenge!
  • MONEEF
    MONEEF Posts: 2
    Options
    I am new to this site. A friend recommended and I am just trying to figure out how to get started planning my meals and all. What bandwagon I can join....I am in!
  • eve180
    eve180 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    This sounds good to me. I'm in it ....to win it !!!
  • jang711
    jang711 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Count me in. If I can lose thd 30 I'll only have 10 to goal. Game on!!