What do you WANT to hear?

Options

Replies

• maab_connor
    maab_connor Posts: 3,927 Member
    Options
    i want to hear what i have ALWAYS wanted to hear. "you look amazing, how about we take my private jet to the island paradise of your choice and i'll keep you in a style to which you wish to become accustomed".
  • TravisBurns
    TravisBurns Posts: 354 Member
    Options
    "Damn bro. How much do you lift?" hahaha
  • caraiselite
    caraiselite Posts: 2,631 Member
    Options
    you look great, let's bang
  • marisanleon
    Options
    Weird compliments or even normal compliments are always good. Majority of the time the weird ones are a bit exaggerated, but hey, anything that compliments me is good. But I think beautiful has got to be the best of all <3
  • Krizzle4Rizzle
    Krizzle4Rizzle Posts: 2,704 Member
    Options
    "You are so beautiful. Ughhahhhh. I'm sorry. I just jizzed in my pants."
  • caraiselite
    caraiselite Posts: 2,631 Member
    Options
    all kidding aside... anything. no one really notices.
    i'm rubbish at accepting compliments anyway.
  • CaWaterBug8
    CaWaterBug8 Posts: 1,040 Member
    Options
    i want to hear what i have ALWAYS wanted to hear. "you look amazing, how about we take my private jet to the island paradise of your choice and i'll keep you in a style to which you wish to become accustomed".

:love: This :laugh:
  • AwesomelyAmber
    AwesomelyAmber Posts: 1,617 Member
    Options
    Weird compliments or even normal compliments are always good. Majority of the time the weird ones are a bit exaggerated, but hey, anything that compliments me is good. But I think beautiful has got to be the best of all <3

YESSSS!!!! Xs 1,000!
  • BrettPGH
    BrettPGH Posts: 4,720 Member
    Options

But you never take me up on it!
  • DarthCeltic
    DarthCeltic Posts: 1,274 Member
    Options
    i want to hear.. im on my way over to lock you up and take advantage.. hope your calendar is clear..
  • EvgeniZyntx
    EvgeniZyntx Posts: 24,208 Member
    Options
    You can tell me almost anything. My ego is so large it's eats the piano and the player for breakfast.

But don't tell me I look like I have cancer or am having an affair. Not at work.
  • tequila09
    tequila09 Posts: 764 Member
    Options
    Honestly Ive always wanted to be the skinny ***** that people want to feed a cheeseburger to
  • beckajw
    beckajw Posts: 1,738 Member
    Options
    I've read a few threads about weird "compliments" that people have gotten from friends and family who've noticed they've lost weight. Things like "a gust of wind could blow you away!" and "where'd the rest of you go?" -- things like that.

My question is, what do you WANT people to say when they notice you've lost weight? Should everyone say "you look great!" and leave it at that? Should everyone just mind their own business and never comment on anyone's weight loss? Does anyone out there appreciate even weird compliments?

I love any and all compliments. I don't care what the person said, I'm happy that someone noticed and took the time to say something to me.

I get annoyed when I read people complain about compliments they get.
  • CakeFit21
    CakeFit21 Posts: 2,521 Member
    Options
    "Damn bro. How much do you lift?" hahaha

This!
  • maab_connor
    maab_connor Posts: 3,927 Member
    Options

But you never take me up on it!

you keep saying that, whip it out, Brett. come on. you know i want to see it...

the black amex, of course.
  • PinkEnvyx
    PinkEnvyx Posts: 172
    Options
    I take it back! I want to be told:

You are a pretty little princess who should have all my money....here you go gorgeous! LOL
  • BelleHeart
    BelleHeart Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    Idk... as long as someone notices... lol
  • Namaste1983
    Namaste1983 Posts: 603 Member
    Options
    I LIKE TO HEAR "YOU'RE GLOWING" OR "YOU LOOK SO HEALTHY" PRETTY MUCH ANYTHING THAT STEERS AWAY FROM MY PHYSICAL SIZE. I TEND TO CHANGE THE SUBJECT WHEN PEOPLE MAKE A BIG DEAL ABOUT MY WEIGHT LOSS. IT'S SHIFTED FROM TRYING TO BE SMALL OR A SIZE TO TRYING TO BE HEALTHY AND FIT.
  • Kansascs
    Options
    To be discribed as "skinny"
  • jenluvsushi
    jenluvsushi Posts: 933 Member
    Options
    Damn Jen...you are so cut! ....can I offer you a band-aid?
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!