Boobs again... question for guys

Options
1235»

Replies

• Plates559
    Plates559 Posts: 869 Member
    Options
    1st: Read my last post about them... then answer below.

Are men okay with the shinking boobs when weight is lost? They are the last thing to get bigger when I've gained weight, and they're the first things to go when I lose... just curious. LOVED the comments from everyone on the last post.

I'll take small boobs over a fat waist any day.
  • Silverkittycat
    Silverkittycat Posts: 1,997 Member
    Options

Are men okay with the shinking boobs when weight is lost? They are the last thing to get bigger when I've gained weight, and they're the first things to go when I lose... just curious. LOVED the comments from everyone on the last post.

well, never lost weight...32B always. Wear bows, no one will notice. ;)
  • staceface519
    Options
    they're JUST boobs.

To you they might be just boobs, but for me personnally they are wonderful.

Thats because you dont have them! Typical male saying boobs are wonderful. . . the back pain isnt wonderful, lol.
  • staceface519
    Options
    Hahaha you guys are cracking me up, making me feel better though. I know they're just boobs, but my boyfriend LOVES my boobs... he even "talks" them sometimes; he looks down my shirt at random, just to make sure they're safely in place? (I don't know, I'm not a guy)... I know he won't REALLY care, but the responses are confirming that.

OP - In all seriousness my wife went through this with having kids. They would get HUGE and then she'd lose weight and a ton of boobage and then they just sagged. She keeps asking me she should get them lifted, and I honestly reply, "What? Sorry, I wasn't listening.... I was staring at your t!ts."

""What? Sorry, I wasn't listening.... I was staring at your t!ts.". . . HAHA LOVE THIS!!!!!!!!!YESSSSSSS
  • Plates559
    Plates559 Posts: 869 Member
    Options

well, never lost weight...32B always. Wear bows, no one will notice. ;)

Silver you are too sexy already!
  • Spanntastic12
    Options
    Yeah. Shouldn't matter. I'd rather her be healthy and have a smaller chest than be unhealthy with a larger one.
  • mmapags
    mmapags Posts: 8,934 Member
    Options
    1) Anyone going from overweight/obese to fit is making such a substantial positive change that, if you love that person, then who cares. As much as I like boobs, health and fitness is of so much greater importance.

2) But srsly I hope they don't shrink OMG I love boobs.

WORD!! :drinker:
  • nataliexxxx
    Options
    I hope my boobs get smaller, theve shrunk abit but not alot, I want them smaller!

me too, mine have yet to get smaller :grumble:

Its really annoying I hope they get smaller so I can wear smaller size tops
  • RawVeganFlirt
    RawVeganFlirt Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    i only lost 25 pounds but i went from a 36DD to 34C, but it all depends where you carry your weight. are you an apple? hourglass? pear? usually when we lose weight out bodies even out, i'm big on top so thats why mine went down as much as they did
  • anacsitham5
    anacsitham5 Posts: 814 Member
    Options
    I lost 50 lbs last year and only went from a D to a C. I'm happy with that. :blushing:
  • mommyrox05
    mommyrox05 Posts: 238
    Options
    1) Anyone going from overweight/obese to fit is making such a substantial positive change that, if you love that person, then who cares. As much as I like boobs, health and fitness is of so much greater importance.

2) But srsly I hope they don't shrink OMG I love boobs.

This!!!!
  • jerbear1962
    jerbear1962 Posts: 1,157 Member
    Options
    I have to say I love boobs and no matter their size, as long as the female is comfortable.
  • cm1458
    cm1458 Posts: 742 Member
    Options
    I went from a 42C to a 34A but my guy is more attracted to me now than ever. he doesn't care that they shrank. but I don't think anyone should care what your size is, as long as you are comfortable
  • Sarah_Wins
    Sarah_Wins Posts: 936 Member
    Options
    I've gone from an H to a D, doesn't sound too bad right? Yeah, did you know you can fit a lot of skin into a D cup?? The problem here is that I'm single!

I've pretty much accepted I'll have to save up for surgery. But until then, I'm training until I have an *kitten* to die for. If I can't have the one, I'll have the other!
  • turquoise3
    turquoise3 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    I was a C when i was slimmer. I'm a D now i'm larger. I'll be expecting to be a C again when i slim down, so not too worried. As from a guys perspective, i couldn't give a flying toot what anyone else thinks of me... girl or guy. As long as i can actually accept myself, that's all that matters :)
  • HunterKiller_wechange
    Options
    All boob sizes are great. Variety is the spice of life as they say. :smile:
  • Aleluya17
    Aleluya17 Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    Don't forget, the bigger they are now, the farther they will creep towards your belly button when you get older. Food for thought.
  • Iceman1800
    Iceman1800 Posts: 476
    Options
    they're JUST boobs.
    what??????? Show me one man that doesn't immediately obey after a girl flashes him a boob shot. Just boobs.....my goodness
  • Whitezombiegirl
    Whitezombiegirl Posts: 1,042 Member
    Options
    Not a guy but most guys I know are all about the butt, a nice round curvy butt. My SO much prefers a small perky chest, he did not find it attactive when my chest got larger. He loves it now I am smaller, maybe thats because i don't have to wear at bra at home now!