plans when you lose the pounds?

Options

Replies

• Monnietron
    Monnietron Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Tattoo I have been planning on my ribs.
    Be able to run up and down stairs.
    Wear the clothes that have been in my closet just waiting for me to lose weight.
  • Monnietron
    Monnietron Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Take more topless pics in front of the mirror, workout topless at the park. Be an all-round shirtless *kitten*.

THIS hahaha (well, in a sports bra!)
  • RainHoward
    RainHoward Posts: 1,599 Member
    Options
    You're all awesome.
  • SabrinaSt
    SabrinaSt Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    -wear my old clothes again

-buy cute exercise outfits for my Zumba class

- wear cropped tops
  • zeebruhgirl
    zeebruhgirl Posts: 493 Member
    Options
    I want to finally tattoo my thigh.
    And have babies.

And probably start running agility with my dog.

I'd really like to ride a horse too...
  • Scarlett_S
    Scarlett_S Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    I've already got a whole new wardrobe and love it. I'd also like to update and add to tattoo on my back (I have no visible ones, I work for a very very conservative guy). Along the way, I also treated myself to a Jeep, and I'd like to get a tummy tuck, but we'll see.

Physically? I can do so much more already than I could at 255 lbs. But I'd like to run a course - something like Tough Mudder, not just a marathon run- and continue my weight training and take it to the next level.
  • RainHoward
    RainHoward Posts: 1,599 Member
    Options
    I was just talking to my S.O the other day about wanting a Jeep but having to wait until I can fit in one. They don't make many vehicles for those of my, ummm, stature.
  • Crochetluvr
    Crochetluvr Posts: 3,143 Member
    Options
    Ride my street bicycle.
    Wear a nice, regular bathing suit instead of a plus sized suit.
    Get rid of ALL my over sized clothes which will free up a LOT of room in my closet...and in our storage unit!
    And most important....NEVER look back. Always look forward...and enjoy the new me forever!
  • xTenaciousJx
    Options
    i think you're an inspiration and are incredible to even attempt to make the change. so many just give up...and look at you!! you're not giving up. we all have bad days...

what keeps me motivated the most is my daughter seeing me being healthy (eating healthy and exercising every day) I want her to grow up as that is "normal" to her.

Overcome my bad body image... and really feel comfortable naked again.

That I'm trying something new (running) and I want to give it my all!

Knowing that the mind plays tricks when your body is more capable then we really realize.

-take one day at a time and we'll all succeed!-

• dalgal26
    dalgal26 Posts: 781 Member
    Options
    skydiving:happy:
  • HelenDootson
    HelenDootson Posts: 443 Member
    Options
    Learn to sail a dinghy
  • butterfli7o
    butterfli7o Posts: 1,319 Member
    Options
    One word: bikini
  • apedeb09
    apedeb09 Posts: 805 Member
    Options
    My ultimate goal is to be able to wear a bathing suit in public without feeling self conscious... I haven't worn one in YEARS! And if I could ever confidently wear a bikini outside... I would die happy!
  • Ivana331
    Ivana331 Posts: 230
    Options
    I am looking forward to wearing a two piece and feeling good about it, I want to be able to buy size small instead of L and XL. I want to run! I miss running, I used to do track and cross country in high school and now I can barely run down the street!
  • kbarrett13
    kbarrett13 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    What are MY plans for when I lose the weight?

I'd like to go to an amusement park and ride EVERY ride without worrying about whether or not I'll fit in the seat.

I'd like to go into Victoria's Secret--- no-- somewhere a bit saucier- and buy everything off the rack, knowing that it will fit.

I'd like to fly coach in an airplane without having to use my seatbelt extender.

I'd like to strip for my hubby without feeling self concious.

I'd like to sit in a chair with my purse next to me.

I'd like to have someone else say, "I wish I were as fit as you."

One day, my friends. I'm already 40 pounds "less fat" than I was four months ago... just you wait. This time next year, not only will I be wearing my Victoria's Secret, but I'll be doing it in a plane, sitting with my purse next to me, on my way to ride EVERY ride there is at some amusement park. And I just might strip while I am there.

As for scuba diving, I'vee been doing that for a while now. You don't have to be a skinny mini to do it- just go try it at a dive center- they almost all have an intro course (for free!) to see if you like it, aand to get you to enroll in their classes. I am a big girl, 5'11 1/2" and currently right around 300# and have had no problems with scuba, even when I was at 350#.

As for sky diving- been there, done that- back when I was fit- and wouldn't do it again. Not my thing.

Tattoos? No just no, but HELL no. I'm allergic to pain- it makes my eyes water. I would never put myself through that!

Thanks for starting this post. Got me thinking about my end game!
  • fizzletto
    fizzletto Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    I just look forward to the moment when I can call myself 'fit'...

Even though I've been skinny most of my life, I've always been notoriously unfit.

I've never been able to do a single push-up. I've never been able to run for more than about 3 minutes before collapsing in a heap, wheezing. After every attempt at exercising, I wake up the next day feeling like someone has pounded me all over with a hammer.

I'm just so, so unfit - even though I'm a healthy weight now, BMI of 22, my body fat percentage is that of an obese person. I have no muscle; just organs, bone, fat and skin. I feel like crap, and have always felt this way.

One day, I'll be able to say "I'm fit", rather than "I'm so unfit" which is what I've been saying all my life. I ordered the 30 Day Shred dvd yesterday, as well as some dumbbells and a proper body tape measure, and they will be arriving tomorrow... so hopefully soon things will change. I sure hope they do.
  • Wabbit05
    Wabbit05 Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    I want to be able to wear my Junior prom dress to the Marine Corps Ball in November.

I want to wear a bikini, look down and see a flat stomach!
  • allinoelle007
    allinoelle007 Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    Go rock climbing with my husband and not worry that I weigh the same as him! That way he won't be lifted off the ground when letting me down. This was what we did on our first date and I didn't have to worry about my weight. What a freeing feeling!
  • ohmykai
    ohmykai Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    My Tattoo, Hawaiian Turtle possibly on my Foot.... Haven't decided if that is where I want it yet... But it will represent my Son.
  • Missklara
    Missklara Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    Right now my boyfrient can lift me, but i want to be slimmer so he can lift me like i'm a little girl (always wanted that *.*) and spin me around :D