plans when you lose the pounds?

Options

Replies

• Lift_This_
    Lift_This_ Posts: 2,756 Member
    Options
    Take more topless pics in front of the mirror, workout topless at the park. Be an all-round shirtless *kitten*.
    Topless *kitten* are the best kind of *kitten*.

I'm a topless *kitten* in the privacy of my own house. But, when i hit my ultimate goal weight i will be a topless *kitten* outside the house.
  • DontStopB_Leakin
    DontStopB_Leakin Posts: 3,863 Member
    Options
    Take more topless pics in front of the mirror, workout topless at the park. Be an all-round shirtless *kitten*.
    Topless *kitten* are the best kind of *kitten*.

I'm a topless *kitten* in the privacy of my own house. But, when i hit my ultimate goal weight i will be a topless *kitten* outside the house.
    ^^You betcha!
  • DontStopB_Leakin
    DontStopB_Leakin Posts: 3,863 Member
    Options
    First thing I hope to find peace.
    Knowing I will hopefully be around longer for my children.

That is my biggest worry...didn't mean to be a downer.:flowerforyou:

So upside, fall in love again and be a pain in her *kitten*:drinker:
    Oh and see my doober with out leaning forward:blushing:

Rock on, wish you the best in all you do OP!!!!
    The first part of your post had me going "Awwww".

Then I read the "doober" part, and I nearly pissed my pants.
  • mandy_lee86
    mandy_lee86 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    I plan to run around naked and be a hoochy mamma for about 2 days. Kidding.... I want to think about really checking out the dating scene and see what might be out there for me.
  • dippyblonde2000
    Options
    I plan to buy sexy skimpy outfits again. Where 4 1/2 inch shoes with my sexy outfits. Look great in skinny jeans.
    Before I had my 3 kids I was a size 3/4 and even after my 1st two kids I'd pretty much look good. It was my 3rd kid which was my only son that I have had trouble dropping the weight off.
  • tvanhooser
    tvanhooser Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    Wear a size 6 again but mostly just to be able to walk (running or jumping would be a bonus) without worrying whether my left knee or ankle is going to give out out on me and drop me to the ground in excruciating pain at any moment without prior notice or warning. To be able to do a high kick or even a swim flutter kick without wrenching said knee because it doesn't want to extend all the way so people always ask why I'm limping. Which is annoying because I "limp" even when it doesn't hurt just because the extension issue makes it shorter than the other one. So to be able to go through a day (or several....hundred) without someone asking how I hurt myself or what happened or what's wrong with my leg -- that'd be nice. And lastly, to go to my doctor and say, "OK doc, I lost the weight that you wanted (and btw I am 50 pounds LIGHTER than you have EVER known me) and the whole knee/ankle thing -- yeah, still hurts just like I told you 91 pounds ago.....so what's your new plan to get this thing fixed for real?" Yep --- I think that would do it for me. :o)
  • Treece68
    Treece68 Posts: 780 Member
    Options
    Short Term
    1. For my 30th birthday in about 5 months I want to wear this cute black dress I bought like 5 years ago and did not fit into
    Long Term
    2. Ride Rollercosters all day long
    3. Ge repelling
    4. Get dropped off in Canada for a month long camping trip
    5. Not have to cry every time I go to buy new clothes
  • Cliffslosinit
    Cliffslosinit Posts: 5,044 Member
    Options
    First thing I hope to find peace.
    Knowing I will hopefully be around longer for my children.

That is my biggest worry...didn't mean to be a downer.:flowerforyou:

So upside, fall in love again and be a pain in her *kitten*:drinker:
    Oh and see my doober with out leaning forward:blushing:

Rock on, wish you the best in all you do OP!!!!
    The first part of your post had me going "Awwww".

Then I read the "doober" part, and I nearly pissed my pants.

I thought I was being too serious...so had to be myself lol
    Glad you had a laugh...was my goal.
  • shannyfro
    shannyfro Posts: 641
    Options
    I'm going shopping for new clothes, photoshoot of the new me and then gonna try for a baby! :)
  • dandaninc
    dandaninc Posts: 392
    Options
    Go back for my skydiving license and not end up in the ER again.

Walk down the beach without a shirt on and feel sexy.

Have my wife and children proud of their dad.
  • Tony_Brewski
    Tony_Brewski Posts: 1,376 Member
    Options
    I'm gonna get butt nekked and streak through the city!
  • riveraphx
    riveraphx Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    I'm going shopping for new clothes, photoshoot of the new me and then gonna try for a baby! :)

Me too! Same exact thing. Except I want a photo shoot with my hubs. He's pretty cute, so I'll let him be in the pictures.
  • SafioraLinnea
    SafioraLinnea Posts: 628 Member
    Options
    Hopefully meet a man, get married and have a couple babies.
  • Shybea81
    Shybea81 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Dress like a 50's housewife everyday
  • Shange_Gully
    Options

If I ever manage an upper body like that in your photo I will NEVER have a shirt on. I'll be walking around with a flashing sign saying "look at me, I did this".

You can do it bro, keep at it & don't give up :)
  • Sammijo24
    Sammijo24 Posts: 74 Member
    Options

Pretty much this but with a sports bra still on haha.
    But I'm really looking forward to getting my 3rd tattoo, this one will be on my side.
    Get my belly button pierced and being able to look cuter in clothes.
  • shannyfro
    shannyfro Posts: 641
    Options

Me too! Same exact thing. Except I want a photo shoot with my hubs. He's pretty cute, so I'll let him be in the pictures.
    aww that's real sweet! Yeah, I want family portraits done. I actually won a free photoshoot and I'm gonna save it for then! :)
  • sophayz
    sophayz Posts: 592 Member
    Options
    i wanna be able to walk on the beach wearing only my bikini and not feel like every eyes are on me , judging me.. and feel good and worryless
  • innocenceportrayed
    innocenceportrayed Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    If I ever manage an upper body like that in your photo I will NEVER have a shirt on. I'll be walking around with a flashing sign saying "look at me, I did this".

I'm pretty opposed to all clothing now, I really hate having to wear clothes. Yet I'm so insanely self conscious. Weird.
  • country_blood14
    country_blood14 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I want to be able to wear a two piece and look damn good in it again. then i want to get a back tat that wraps around my hips, cause you know, i plan on my hips looking damn good. i want to go shopping and buy a nice pair of jeans that make my *kitten* look damn good...aw ****, i just want to look damn good!