Replies

• whouwannab
    whouwannab Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    great chicken recipes
  • jennmore52
    jennmore52 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    bump. I love chicken no matter how its cooked, always looking for new ways to fix it.
  • medwards89
    medwards89 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Another crock pot recipe coming your way!

3-4 chicken breasts.
    1 cup hotsauce
    1 packet dry ranch mix.

Put all in the crock pot on low for 6 hours. I usually do it overnight so I have it for lunch. Hand shred the chicken. Great with rice or in a tortilla. I really like using Special K chips (salt flavor), put the chicken on top. Since you use the Special K chips you can even add some onions and cheese and pretend it's nachos!

Edit: I'm not sure who posted this, I found this recipe here on MFP.

YUM!!!!!
  • Brandon74
    Brandon74 Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    Another crock pot recipe coming your way!

3-4 chicken breasts.
    1 cup hotsauce
    1 packet dry ranch mix.

Put all in the crock pot on low for 6 hours. I usually do it overnight so I have it for lunch. Hand shred the chicken. Great with rice or in a tortilla. I really like using Special K chips (salt flavor), put the chicken on top. Since you use the Special K chips you can even add some onions and cheese and pretend it's nachos!

Edit: I'm not sure who posted this, I found this recipe here on MFP.

I might have to try this out. I cooked chicken in the crockpot once a few years ago and it didn't turn out that great. This does sound pretty good though.
  • katiwagner
    katiwagner Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    bump
  • bcerz811
    bcerz811 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    One of my favorite ways to eat chicken breasts is to take 2 of them, sprinkle marjoram, garlic powder, and onion powder on them, and then put them on the george forman grill, or bake them. Then I eat half of one (about 2 oz) for dinner with some other side, and the rest are great for sandwiches during the week, chicken salad, or even to take another half and cut it up into small cubes with steamed broccoli as a snack for work. The marjoram tastes delicious with the garlic and onion powder, and it's pretty low cal on the george forman grill, or baked because all the fat drains out.
  • BruhManFif
    BruhManFif Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Oh I love this thread...

I think I need to invest in a crockpot
  • smaryamf
    smaryamf Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    bump for later:)
  • lauren0985
    lauren0985 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    AMAZING chicken recipe for ya:

You need:
    Boneless Skinless Chicken Thighs (or breast would work)
    Garlic Salt
    Pepper
    Extra virgin olive oil
    Spiceworld minced garclic(in a jar)

Set oven to bake at 350, put garlic salt and lots of pepper on each piece of chicken and brown both sides in olive oil, place in baking dish. Use 1/2 of the garlic in the jar in an on the chicken in the baking dish, pour 1 cup of olive oil over the chicken. cover with foil bake at 350 for an hour and a half to 2 hours...it basically falls apart and is sooo moist and yummy!!!! Definately should try it sometime